There are 194 users in the forums

We beat a physically 'sound' team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So the sky is NOT falling ladies and gentleman.
Yeah this was a Pittsburgh Baltimore type game.

If you were expecting anything more than what we saw you're just not paying attention.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
So the sky is NOT falling ladies and gentleman.

alex still blows
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Yeah this was a Pittsburgh Baltimore type game.

If you were expecting anything more than what we saw you're just not paying attention.

Except both Pittsburgh and Baltimore have quarterbacks that can complete a forward pass.

Half-kidding.
Since I was very worried about this game, due to short week after that loss, it is a fantastic win. One of those gutsy games where character showed through. First half worried me as they seemed more physical but the second half turned that around.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
alex still blows

original...
Wait the team almost everyone was calling overrated? Now there a sound team ?

Enjoy the win. If you can't, look in the mirror and question why you even are a fan. Not every game is a Picasso painting.
Ya the Hags are a good team.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:

last I read they were calling them sound and physical?
Short week, physical game, nice adjustment. Nothing to complain about because we got that W. Now we have a long week to prepare for the Cards.

I guess I'll complain about the NFL network commentators, Mayock knows talent, but the rules interpretation was sketchy and jeebus get the names right. Tufuaku? Goulston?
Seattle is a tough, physical team. I have to give them some respect. Good and young on defense like us. And Lynch is just a straight beast. Expect some wars for years to come.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

last I read they were calling them sound and physical?

Not disagreeing with you. I think tree just as good as we are. Just funny how everyone was satin they were overrated the past couple weeks.
Going to be hard for the Seahawks to win the division when the best they can finish against division opponents is 3-3.
Share 49ersWebzone