LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Even the referees couldn't help Seattle this week.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Wow!... Did the replacement referees sneaked back in?

Had to laugh! I was going to start an identical post and say EXACTLY what you said. Ok, not exactly; I'd have said "sneak". LOL. I was telling my bro that these guys were worse than replacement refs and definitely seemed biased towards Seattle. Some non-calls, like that blatant facemask on Smith as he was throwing were mind-boggling. Luckily, we came out on top!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Had to laugh! I was going to start an identical post and say EXACTLY what you said. Ok, not exactly; I'd have said "sneak". LOL. I was telling my bro that these guys were worse than replacement refs and definitely seemed biased towards Seattle. Some non-calls, like that blatant facemask on Smith as he was throwing were mind-boggling. Luckily, we came out on top!

Yeah the thing that pissed me off on that one was the downfield ref was staring at Alex the whole play. The earlier comment about if a team admits there physical they can get away with all the holding and pi calls, reminded me of last weeks game when they cried about Justin smiths so called defensive holding then they got away with holding the whole game.
Will see more when I re-watch it but I seen multiple holding calls missed against Justin and Ray. Of course the facemask and then a lot of PI/illegal contact/holding against their DBs. I'm all for letting them be physical but holding should be called.
Originally posted by ubaisore:
I was waiting for them to say that we declined the penalty and on replay it was a first down for Seattle...

I was worried about this too
Originally posted by pitseleh:
I was waiting for them to say that we declined the penalty and on replay it was a first down for Seattle...

. Harbaugh asked for a measurement before making a decision. It could've never played out that way, but after the crazy officiating I can't blame you guys for being concerned.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I was watching the game at a bar and didn't have sound. What in the world was the (what looked like the ref signaling false start) on our defense during the punt? I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was being called.

Illegal formation on the defense. Lined up over the center on a kick.
Lol did you see Jimmy Boy with the picture trying to get the ref to come look at it
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by pitseleh:

. Harbaugh asked for a measurement before making a decision. It could've never played out that way, but after the crazy officiating I can't blame you guys for being concerned.

Didnt the official say something like if the measurement is short then the 49ers will decline the penatly, then the play will be reviewed.
Originally posted by mug0mug:

True and they measured and it was short but I was waiting for the replay booth to say he was over it and then the refs to say sorry you already declined it. Even then it would have a long ways to go with no timeouts and not much time.
this crew was awful.....niners should have 1st and goal in 1st half but they missed the illegal contact then intereference on moss by seattle corner

should have had 1st and 10 at 40 after ginn's end of 1st half punt return when blatnat facemask on smith wasnt called

they let the seattle corners initiate contact al night beyond 5 yards from line of scrimmage
Thing is Goodell won't give a sh!t about the officiating of the way the Seahags play because no one gives a crap about that sh!tty team. As long as they're not playing many primetime($$$$) games he don't curr

This was the most one sided officiated game I have ever seen.

Seattle got away with some much BS on both sides of the ball, it honestly felt like the officials where from Seattle. Thank god it didn't effect the outcome.
Share 49ersWebzone