There are 281 users in the forums

Even the referees couldn't help Seattle this week.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow!... Did the replacement referees sneaked back in?
That's what I'm saying. A lot of missed calls and bad calls. And I usually don't jump on the refs that much.
+1 for thinking complaining about the refs is pretty corny, but that they really screwed us tonight.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Refs get an F grade tonight. Very poor on sided calling all game.
PI all day
I was waiting for them to say that we declined the penalty and on replay it was a first down for Seattle...
They made up for it at the end.

So F instead of F minus.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I was watching the game at a bar and didn't have sound. What in the world was the (what looked like the ref signaling false start) on our defense during the punt? I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was being called.

Illegal formation on the defense. Lined up over the center on a kick.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
They made up for it at the end.

So F instead of F minus.

This. Was crazy on how one-sided and bad the calls were. Hopefully we will have it better next week
The refs were horrible ....i have a feeling Harbaugh and the refs had a war of words...the refs seem to give the Seahawks the benefit of a lot of calls .....we were lucky to get the W

multiple facemasks too very bad officiating
Walt Coleman crews always suck. Terribly officiated game. Feel like I say this alot.
poorly officiated, which seems to happen when teams play Seattle
At least we now know why their corners are so good....because they f**king cheat and dont stop holding after 5 yards. even more surprising, they never got called
I really think the NFLPA is more focused on just pretecting certain qb's had that facemask been on Brady it would be a huge penalty and billion dollar fine.
Share 49ersWebzone