LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 447 users in the forums

Who else feels like this is a "must win game?"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we are going to lose the next three
I feel we need to make a statement with our performance in all 4 phases of the game: Offense, defense, ST and coaching.

Not necessarily a must win game BUT we need to win.
Its a must win

We need to run the ball
I call it a must win, because we would fall into 2nd place , and after sunday , we showed we are not a great team playing catchup , we lose all of our fire when we have to play catch up
short week, no time to practice gimmick plays. We should get back to the ground and pound
Im scared of what Leon Washington might do to us in the return game, he seems to be healthy and that could mean bad things for us. Maybe we should put someone who can read the return in. I dont freakin know.
If we dont win the next two games we wont win the division
Ya, no more getting cute. This game is key and a must win situation.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
If we dont win the next two games we wont win the division

agree
need to win this one because the rest of the division should lose as well

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Shut the Front Door, All the Time.

It is an important game because the Niners can't afford to lose to a division opponent or another NFC contender. I think the Niners handle the Seahawks because they aren't the same team on the road and the Niners have played much better after a loss with Harbaugh at the helm.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Shut the Front Door, All the Time.

It is an important game because the Niners can't afford to lose to a division opponent or another NFC contender. I think the Niners handle the Seahawks because they aren't the same team on the road and the Niners have played much better after a loss with Harbaugh at the helm.

idk , Broc

Look at seattle's wins...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not really
  • sfout
  • Veteran
It is a must win but because we got thumped last week. It is a must win because it is our 1st game against a divisional opponent and both Saint Louis and Arizona have already beaten Seattle. Meaning if we lose this game we would immediately fall to 4th in our division in terms of divisional record. The next 2 weeks are must wins for this reason and this reason only.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM ]
I feel like it is.. for the team to get their confidence back.. I dont wanna see kap on the field once on thursday..
Share 49ersWebzone