Hi everyone

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JD9671:
I rather lose to you guy than the cowgirls any day . see you in the play-offs

do the cards/seahawks know about this?

We will be in the playoffs!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cNiner:
we are going to lose this one too ! good luck for you guys all the way . You are going to have a better qb than us next year , we are sticking to the same s**t for 8 years and no help in sight !

I think some 9er posters should be on suicide watch.
Yikes!! I hope not
Most of you guys have been very cool! I actually argue more with giant fans! Lol go figure?
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Most of you guys have been very cool! I actually argue more with giant fans! Lol go figure?

stop bleeping our bleeps.
wow, imagine what this place will look like if we lose the next two going into the bye week?? It'll be 2 long weeks of sorting out the bodies.
wow, imagine what this place will look like if we lose the next two going into the bye week?? It'll be 2 long weeks of sorting out the bodies.

Dude. Don't remind me.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Dude. Don't remind me.

yah even I had to calm people down this week. now thats saying something.
[ Edited by McLovinAlexSmith on Oct 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM ]
Stopping in to say hello.i won't brag or anything because there's really no need to!
About this game Thursday .I think you guys got this!Seattle very high after beating pats and niners are pissed after losing to my Giants.
Anyways,I've had some good covo's with some good people on this board and will visit from time to time.hope I don't offend anyone here if I do? Good luck Thursday

thanks man, hope we can get back on track with a win over seattle.

can't ever underestimate the giants, that's for sure. you guys always come up huge in big games.
Thats cool man next time you face the cowgirls I hope your team slaps them around dallas before and after the game
[ Edited by JD9671 on Oct 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM ]
Originally posted by jcashen87:
You guys will always be ok with Eli behind center, I'm beginning to think more and more he's the best QB in the league right now. When Rodgers is on he is, but he doesn't have the OL and team around him right now. Sucks you guys whooped us so bad, but we will get back to basics, we really came out with a grade school game plan
The best part about Eli is no matter who he has at wr they look incredible out there.nicks out they put barden in he gets 100yrds,Hixon gets 100 in same game opposite side.they put randle in at wr for Hixon h gets 90yrds.eli won two superbowls with two completely different wr's
Victor Cruz wasn't even drafted
Originally posted by jcashen87:
You guys will always be ok with Eli behind center, I'm beginning to think more and more he's the best QB in the league right now. When Rodgers is on he is, but he doesn't have the OL and team around him right now. Sucks you guys whooped us so bad, but we will get back to basics, we really came out with a grade school game plan
The best part about Eli is no matter who he has at wr they look incredible out there.nicks out they put barden in he gets 100yrds,Hixon gets 100 in same game opposite side.they put randle in at wr for Hixon h gets 90yrds.eli won two superbowls with two completely different wr's

well put, eli is money.

i wish we had a qb like that, maybe someday. the main excuse for alex suckiness throughout the years is that he needs x amount of years with the same receivers to develop chemistry. eli just goes out and does it from the start, that's a REAL qb.

Good God even the possibility makes me cringe. Three straight and we would be at the bottom of the division with two weeks to mull it over. The sky would officially be falling at that point.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Good God even the possibility makes me cringe. Three straight and we would be at the bottom of the division with two weeks to mull it over. The sky would officially be falling at that point.

qb change for sure