There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hi everyone

Congrats on a solid win. See you in the playoffs for a lil revenge.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Go back to your own teams forums.

.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Congrats on a solid win. See you in the playoffs for a lil revenge.

PLAYOFFS !?!
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Go back to your own teams forums.
Nah! I'll stick around just for you now)
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I got warned bcuz of this guy


Hope you don't again!?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,146
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Go back to your own teams forums.
Nah! I'll stick around just for you now)

Don't wear out your welcome, Eli-te.
You guys will always be ok with Eli behind center, I'm beginning to think more and more he's the best QB in the league right now. When Rodgers is on he is, but he doesn't have the OL and team around him right now. Sucks you guys whooped us so bad, but we will get back to basics, we really came out with a grade school game plan
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Go back to your own teams forums.
Nah! I'll stick around just for you now)

Don't wear out your welcome, Eli-te.
No worry mayo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,146
Originally posted by jcashen87:
You guys will always be ok with Eli behind center, I'm beginning to think more and more he's the best QB in the league right now. When Rodgers is on he is, but he doesn't have the OL and team around him right now. Sucks you guys whooped us so bad, but we will get back to basics, we really came out with a grade school game plan


We needed a subpar performance from Eli to win the game. He's one of my favorite players, just as long as he's not playing us.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,146
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Eli-te:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Go back to your own teams forums.
Nah! I'll stick around just for you now)

Don't wear out your welcome, Eli-te.
No worry mayo

Originally posted by mayo49:
We needed a subpar performance from Eli to win the game. He's one of my favorite players, just as long as he's not playing us.

You can get that from him when you frustrate him for a few possessions, and have a lead as well.

Helps to get the pass rush in his face and have a redzone shutdown D.
d*ck.
Pretty classy.

Hopefully we'll meet again - REAL soon.
I rather lose to you guy than the cowgirls any day . see you in the play-offs
Originally posted by JD9671:
I rather lose to you guy than the cowgirls any day . see you in the play-offs

do the cards/seahawks know about this?

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM ]