There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We're still #1 in defense and #1 in rushing #3 in scoring defense

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Bring back dennis Erickson!

I miss the hopelessness.
lol Still trying to figure out why we canned mooch for Erickson!
Love the stats.....but don't mean anything unless it increases the number in the "W" column.
And we will be 5-2 come Thursday.
/ what he said...
This is a dangerous game! I have confidence but also a little nervous.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Love the stats.....but don't mean anything unless it increases the number in the "W" column.

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Bring back dennis Erickson!

I miss the hopelessness.
lol Still trying to figure out why we canned mooch for Erickson!

Mooch was afraid to go ahead by more than a few points, because he didn't want to "run it up" on other coaches, and hurt their feelings. I have NEVER missed Mooch as out HC, but love him as a person and thought he should have never gone higher in the Pros than QB coach. As for Drunken Dennis Erickson... knew he'd come away with exactly what he gave us- a sh!t sandwich that we all had to take a bite of.
That's only because the Texans got walked on
Originally posted by denali22:
Look guys, we're 4-2. We lost to a pair of talented teams that were just more motivated than us. The sky isnt falling yet, because we're still NFCC contenders. If we can stick to our philosophy of running the ball, playing good defense, and catching teams off guard with our formations, we're back to our superbowl formula. We have a tough schedule this year, and the NFL is way more competitive now. The NFC-W will be tough but managable because we're used to their offenses, while ours changes rapidly. I think we can get into the playoffs at 10-6 and from there we should see how 'meant to be' we are.

go niners!

Jesus thank you!!! THANK YOU for being a voice of reason.

I wonder if anyone here remembers the ass whippings the Saints handed to the Giants on a yearly basis the last few seasons. I guess since its another team its always a valid excuse for it.
I only care how we do in the playoffs......I learned that lesson well last year. Just waiting until January
Safe to say we'll still hold this title for another week?
"Stats are for losers" - Justin Smith