LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

This is NOT a GREAT TEAM in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eli_23:
You're right... They're not great, they're ELITE

"Great" is WAYYYY to abused word.

Great, IMO, is time-tested. We haven't won the big one yet. After we do a few times - then we'll be GREAT!
FAIL
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
FAIL

A lot changed since then. Kaep is really good. The special teams got a lot better but not the kicker. I'm glad we got better. You must take into context the time period this was written. This is not the same team now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A lot changed since then. Kaep is really good. The special teams got a lot better but not the kicker. I'm glad we got better. You must take into context the time period this was written. This is not the same team now.

To be playing in the Superbowl is great and it takes a great team to get there. Great does not mean the best; not just average ... but better than good.What is the word we are searching for ... ummmmm?? Gooder??? NO it's GREAT!!!

Accepting the title is not a milestone around the necks of the team; it is simply another star in our crown.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You are correct, however, are you one of the guys that was upset we benched Alex in favor of Kaep?
Share 49ersWebzone