There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Next time we see the Giants it's going to be different

Originally posted by bpg4980:
Originally posted by KEGster:
Let me keep it simple

If Kaepernick starts the remaining schedule, we will be watching the playoffs from home

Thank you! If you can't see this you are blinded by hatred for Alex, who is not the Alex of old just because of 1 bad game against the SB champs!

1 bad game ?
The blame Alex crap is total cop-out.

They had an answer for everything we did. Our Kick off team got kicked in the teeth.

Our Oline got owned.

The DLine did not get pressure on Eli. Look at the stats - he was hardely pressured the whole game. He is WAY too good of a QB to give time to.

Our receivers were completely covered except on a few occasions.

We stopped running the ball.

We replace Alex with Kap and didn't score.

PAY ATTENTION clones - we were totally out-coached.
Originally posted by fly15:
1 bad game ?

Ok - he was pretty bad against MIN too. Are QBs not allowed to have bad games ever? Even if they had perfect passer ratings the game before?

And honestly, how many QBs would have played well under the kind of pressure Alex was under yesterday? The o-line is below average pass blocking and great at run blocking, and our RBs are much better than our QBs. So let's stick with the run game please.

Both games we have lost we over-passed against good d-lines. So until we lose a game because of our inability to run, KEEP RUNNING THE DAMN BALL!
Great! Is it gonna be worse?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by KEGster:
Let me keep it simple

If Kaepernick starts the remaining schedule, we will be watching the playoffs from home

Agreed. I find it rather amusing that Alex goes from absolute hero to absolute goat in one week.

The entire team came out and laid an egg yesterday. That's all. It's over. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Move on to next weeks game
Like I said last year when they played us in the NFCC......"Its hard to beat the same team twice in the same year".