There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Better Three Wide Receiver Set...

Better Three Wide Receiver Set...

I really do not understand our current 3 wideout set. We do not really have a Wideout in there that can really stretch the field.

I honestly think a better option would be Moss, Manningham and Crabtree in the slot. Crabtree is an excellent slot receiver. He's a great route runner, he is physical, and he is quick. Randy Moss has proven that he can stretch the field deep or at-least ensure the defense respects the top of the field. With that, he should be able to allow Crabtree to get open over the middle.

Thoughts?
[ Edited by ninersbchamp on Oct 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM ]
Does Crabs have a twin?
Crabs in the slot is deadly a lot like Cruze
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM ]
If Williams is our fulltime #3 then he shouldn't be returning Kicks
Also, is Ginn not even an option?

Where is James with his speed?
Originally posted by KEGster:
Also, is Ginn not even an option?

Where is James with his speed?

on the bench "red shirting"
To me its easily Crabtree, Manningham and Moss as they create the most matchup issues for a defense.
Crab (slot), Mann, Moss

Posession receiver in Welker next year.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Crab (slot), Mann, Moss

Posession receiver in Welker next year.

Welker?? more weapons....?
Bring back JJ Stokes
Swain, Swain, Swain (slut)
I chose Crab,Ham, Moss even though im a huge KW fan.
Im thinking Moss, Mario and any WR not named Ginn would be best though. WHY THE HELL DO WE NOT PUT MOSS AND DAVIS ON THE FIELD TOGETHER? That drives me crazy how we have two guys that demand double coverage and we never play them at the same time. Theres no reason we couldnt have thrown more bombs to Moss like that. And Davis was open on those INts if Smith was to hit him in stride. Just some bad decisions today. I havnt lost faith in anyone on the team though. bring on Seattle. We have some frustration to get out