There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Out-coached!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, I agree. I like Alex, but just looking at it from Harbaugh's perspective, he used Kap alot on Sunday and just wondering if he'd yank Alex if he felt Kap could come in and give them a spark.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Quit getting cute with all the Wild Kap plays.

I think there's something brewing, more then trying to be cute

Divulge.
no clue, JH knows the game plan..shoot he's probably the one who had Roman call those plays ?

something is up though

I don't think it takes a scientist to figure out, that if Alex struggles and keeps having 3 int games, he's probably going to be seeing the bench.

yeah but JH was doing this before AS's worst game..unless JH is doing this on purpose ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
All I'm saying is that, I think from Harbaugh's stand point is he would be hesitant, but for the best of the team that if Alex reverts back to bad Alex he would put Kap in to add a spark if he thinks Alex is not having a good game.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 16, 2012 at 10:19 AM ]
Yeah, I agree. I like Alex, but just looking at it from Harbaugh's perspective, he used Kap alot on Sunday and just wondering if he'd yank Alex if he felt Kap could come in and give them a spark.

with an overthrown pass or a 11 yard sack? Which performance is supposed spark the team?
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Horrible game plan that horribly executed.

THIS. End thread.
I actually thought Alex should have been pulled after his third pick. Just because it was time for him to sit, not because I thought Kap would have done anything whatsoever.
Harbaugh needs to be accountable,

We are one legged, in a two leg race
Quit getting cute with all the Wild Kap plays.

I think there's something brewing, more then trying to be cute

Divulge.
no clue, JH knows the game plan..shoot he's probably the one who had Roman call those plays ?

something is up though

.....personally i think Harbaugh is trying to figure out how much of the load Alex can handle. also maybe.......prepping to hand over to Kaep? maybe.... prep for the playoffs? also possible. maybe both who knows. could also be harbaugh is just trying to get everyone some quality PT.....

but enough experimenting though........... Alex works best playing off the run, and he needs it for him to be effective against the elite teams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I actually thought Alex should have been pulled after his third pick. Just because it was time for him to sit, not because I thought Kap would have done anything whatsoever.

I agree. The game was still in reach and Alex was throwing picks all over the place. It's just me, but I would have sat Alex and said, 'hey kid, it's not your day' and played to see if Kap could light a spark. That's all I'm saying.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I agree. The game was still in reach and Alex was throwing picks all over the place. It's just me, but I would have sat Alex and sayed hey kid it's not your day and played to see if Kap could light a spark. That's all I'm saying.

it wouldn't surprise me if Kaep starts thursday
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Outplayed AND outcoached. Abandoning a running game that was working was the most inexplicable, especially when there was still time enough in the game for a comeback. Then, in a 4th quarter when we needed 3 TD's to win, there was no sense of urgency!? Yes, the Giants were the better team yesterday, but did we need to help them along with poor coaching decisions?

This. Very well put.

I concur. This game totally reminded me of the poor singletary era with poor coaching, play decisions, and no 2nd half adjustments. Total opposite game of last years conference playoff game except for the same lousy ending.