There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Playbook : 49ers vs Giants

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap1000000079759/Playbook-Giants-vs-49ers

None of these dudes are giving the Giants a chance.

Oh, and Baldie's pinky
not really tue they just said they have to play better on the outside runs than they have been
All of them picked the 49ers and say they will trample the Giants with their extraordinary run game, that's more material for Coughlin to fire up his team. Giants usually respond to these kind of challenges, I think it's going to be a closer game than most think.
Remember when we wanted to pick up Donovan McNabb after that 2010-11 season? Not only would that have been tragic for our W/L record, but we would have gotten delay of game penalties on almost every play with all that stuttering.

"Hey guys, lets pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp run the ball up the middle."
I'm certain we aren't going to take the Giants lightly.

They always play us tough.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I'm certain we aren't going to take the Giants lightly.

They always play us tough.

Yeah and this game has been circled for awhile.
Most all of the prep work is done at this point and I'm sure players and coaches went all out and had a competitve film study session as well as practice for this contest. They approached this week of the mindset to not let the giants have better preparation than 49ers will. We will be at our best for sure
Watching the Giants play Philly a few weeks ago, they were absolutely getting gashed on the outside runs because the DE's were crashing so hard to the middle. Staley and Davis will be key players in this game and playcalling to induce the Giant's aggressiveness will be crucial.
49er playbook:

whip that candy ass!!!!
we are good
I think our number #1 ranked running game will be tough for the Giants to stop, that with a much improved passing game.
Not Scared. We are going to thrash these clowns and I'll be there to witness it in person....
Originally posted by verb1der:
All of them picked the 49ers and say they will trample the Giants with their extraordinary run game, that's more material for Coughlin to fire up his team. Giants usually respond to these kind of challenges, I think it's going to be a closer game than most think.

But we still win, dont care how close this game is
NFL Network replayed the NFC Championship from last year again this morning.

I was very annoyed that every time Victor Cruz caught a pass, everyone yelled "Cruuuuuz!"

Why are Niner fans doing that? Who the hell cares if you think it sounds good. He's on the opposite team.

With regards to the game, the Niners offense this year seems much more dynamic than that offense. We are much more diverse and we keep teams off balance with a great running game and a respectable passing game. The key is our DBs need to step up and play well.
Originally posted by calbear:
NFL Network replayed the NFC Championship from last year again this morning.

I was very annoyed that every time Victor Cruz caught a pass, everyone yelled "Cruuuuuz!"

Why are Niner fans doing that? Who the hell cares if you think it sounds good. He's on the opposite team.

With regards to the game, the Niners offense this year seems much more dynamic than that offense. We are much more diverse and we keep teams off balance with a great running game and a respectable passing game. The key is our DBs need to step up and play well.

we were boooing he suxs at dancing salsa or whatever the hell he dances