There are 186 users in the forums

Field conditions on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm guessing it will be a soggy field on Sunday vs the giants. That probably favors a ground attack. Gore and hunter, possibly Jacobs, will be key to the game. Expect a low scoring game. 21-7 niners.
Option pass from Manningham to Moss - TD!
From looking at the WC weekend weather forecast, I am seeing a 0% chance of rain and 71° .. Mostly Sunny.

The 49ers square off against the Giants this Sunday for the third time in eleven months. The 49ers edged out the 49ers Giants 27-20 last November, and dropped a 20-17 heart-breaker in the NFC Championship Game. One of the differences in the two games was weather. The first game was played in nice conditions while the title game was played in pretty miserable foggy, drizzly conditions. For this week's matchup, the early forecast is in the low 70s with 11mph winds. It should be a fairly solid October afternoon at Candlestick Park.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/10/11/3480750/49ers-vs-giants-will-weather-matter
Yeah I am not seeing how to get a soggy field out of a sunny 71 degree weather day. If we do my mind will be just blown.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah I am not seeing how to get a soggy field out of a sunny 71 degree weather day. If we do my mind will be just blown.

it's funny because it's been raining over here..but forecast says no rain?
I hope its raining and windy . . . . . . like last time. But this time with a different result.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the turf will be soaked.....................................soaked with the blood of giants.

Originally posted by ace49ers:
I hope its raining and windy . . . . . . like last time. But this time with a different result.

No way, I think we would have been better off in the NFCG if it had not been raining.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:

if its rainy and windy please do not run a reverse
Originally posted by CrazyBob:
I'm guessing it will be a soggy field on Sunday vs the giants. That probably favors a ground attack. Gore and hunter, possibly Jacobs, will be key to the game. Expect a low scoring game. 21-7 niners.

last time people wanted a soggy field we sucked

Share 49ersWebzone