There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs unhappy

we just got healthy. If he is inactive THIS week, its a story. Right now, its not.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Just a question , but if Jacobs is activated , will it hurt our special teams ?

Who has to sit this one out , Celek ? Dobbs ? Dixon? ...Just wondering

If you review Maiocco's latest video, a part of the Matt & Mindi show, Matt thinks Celek will be the one to be inactive if Jacobs is activated on game day.

LINK
Let's hope he's not pissed enough to phone up his old buddies and let them in on the game plan lol
gameplan is pretty obvious. Pound the ball, keep Eli and their WR's off the field.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gameplan is pretty obvious. Pound the ball, keep Eli and their WR's off the field.

This would be ideal. I think we will not only pound the ball but pound the Giants. We want to rough them up at every possible instance over 4 qtrs and wear on them over the course of the game
media sucks. they know which players to headline controversy with.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Haha ya I'm sure on Wednesday when gameplans were distributed and players opened up their notebooks it was just a single page that said pound the ball, keep Eli and their WR's off the field. There's zero point to keeping an aging vet if he's gonna be a healthy inactive. If that roster spot isn't gonna dress, might as well just cut him and promote someone from the PS or Bakhtiari.
[ Edited by lordfangio on Oct 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM ]
Quote: Not surprisingly, #49ers Brandon Jacobs has spoken to Jim Harbaugh about his inactivity …

"I spoke to coach Harbaugh a couple times the last couple days. We ironed it out. We got it done. I understand where coach is coming from. Coach understands me -- from him playing football and understanding the athlete … and wanting to get out and play and help the team. And not only that, but against his former team. In this case, the former team is not important. What's important is for us in the long run."

http://sulia.com/channel/san-francisco-49ers/f/bbb898f8-d8ac-4433-ba9d-7f87709d3066/?source=twitter

Originally posted by verb1der:
Quote: Not surprisingly, #49ers Brandon Jacobs has spoken to Jim Harbaugh about his inactivity …

"I spoke to coach Harbaugh a couple times the last couple days. We ironed it out. We got it done. I understand where coach is coming from. Coach understands me -- from him playing football and understanding the athlete … and wanting to get out and play and help the team. And not only that, but against his former team. In this case, the former team is not important. What's important is for us in the long run."

http://sulia.com/channel/san-francisco-49ers/f/bbb898f8-d8ac-4433-ba9d-7f87709d3066/?source=twitter

He could have left this out.

This might just be 2012 version of B. Edwards. Harbaugh knows how to deal with this.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

This might just be 2012 version of B. Edwards. Harbaugh knows how to deal with this.

or he could of just stayed quite and not said anything ?
So now the press is clowning Jacobs for getting his pee-pee slapped by Coach. He should have just kept his mouth shut, honestly, I'm surprised he didn't get canned.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079422/article/brandon-jacobs-ironed-it-out-with-jim-harbaugh?module=HP11_headline_stack
"The 49ers don't need Jacobs. He's a luxury, an insurance policy. Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter are going to be their top two running backs regardless of Jacobs' health. That may take some getting used to for Jacobs, who says anyone thinking he was unhappy with his playing time was making a grave, albeit common mistake."

"Assuming makes an ass out of you and me both," Jacobs said. "We don't do that."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

or he could of just stayed quite and not said anything ?

Yeah, it's the one thing I know Harbaugh don't take lightly is the running of mouth to the media. Jacobs better step up when he actually get on the field. If not he's cut.
Looks like Jacobs has been put in his place. He is still an idiot for running his mouth. I give Harbaugh a lot of credit. He has an uncanny ability to get his players to fall in line.
Hope he plays Sunday