LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Jacobs unhappy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
when your team is second in the league in rushing it is probably not time to go change things!

1st
Cut heem
If he continues to b***h he'll end up the same way Edwards ended. Harbaugh does not tolerate a I first team second mentality, and rightflly so.
Neither did Walsh neither does Belichick, and last time I checked those two are considered to be the best there was/is.
clearly, the 49ers are weaker without Jacobs said no one
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Don't see anything wrong with what he said, the guy wants to play and is working hard.

Same here and we need a short yardage back badly. So I definitely can't wait to see Jacobs.
"Jacobs unhappy"

Don't let the media confuse reality!
Jacobs will play against the Giants is my guess. Harbaugh knows what it feels like to play against your previous team. Jacobs will be a wrecking ball against the Giants.
I don't think we need him at all, then again, I think Frank Gore is an AMAZING short yardage back.

Dixon can do it, Gore can do it, hell Hunter can do it if we run it outside the tackles or pass in that situation. Jacobs would be interesting as a big body with all our other big bodies though, but that could just clog a hole with a bigger body.

I also think it's awesome that we are talking about a 3rd/4th string running back and wondering if they can add a new element. We have so many elements thats amazing.
rather see hunter out there anyway, hes been extremely effective in his appearances.
i don't think he has any other options, not even with all the RB injuries in the league
he is a one dimensional guy

Originally posted by shawny:
I don't think we need him at all, then again, I think Frank Gore is an AMAZING short yardage back.

Dixon can do it, Gore can do it, hell Hunter can do it if we run it outside the tackles or pass in that situation. Jacobs would be interesting as a big body with all our other big bodies though, but that could just clog a hole with a bigger body.

I also think it's awesome that we are talking about a 3rd/4th string running back and wondering if they can add a new element. We have so many elements thats amazing.

in what meaningful situation has this been shown?
I hope they activate him this week and give him a few carries.

If they don't then he's clearly looked at as just a backup for a share if Gore where to go down, and who even in his best package doesn't outperform any of our other backs.
If Jacobs is upset.... Can you imagine how LMJ and Jenkins feel!!!
Don't need him we need another special teams ace not a 4th string running back.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Jacobs is upset.... Can you imagine how LMJ and Jenkins feel!!!

Difference is that Jacobs is a vet.
Share 49ersWebzone