LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Moving on w/ humble hearts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
The uniforms were ugly compared to today

theyre f**king awful
1. How is Alex still alive?
2. Only die hards would sit and watch every minute of those games. How the hell did we do it? What a bunch of garbage. We had little talent.
3. Our OL play has been bad to average since like 02 except this year and maybe the year we had Larry Allen with Norv Turner (gore's 1695). Snyder wasn't much better and the guy started for years at RG and RT.. practiced at C... I think he might have even played LG or LT in a few games due to emergencies.
4. It makes you appreciate what we have now. Especially on the OL with Boone and Davis on the right side compared to Snyder, Kwame, Rachal, etc.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The word "PAINFUL" describes how it makes me feel

Is Kawami the Turnstile still in football?

Hell no. Word is, He took his skills to the culinary arts. Was hospitalized and fired often though... couldn't remember to stop holding the kitchen utensils when he needed a bathroom break, and customers kept getting around him through the kitchen doors to sample the food in the back.

Last seen playing for the Florida Tuskers, now the Virginia Destroyers. On further review...he did not make the roster! Oh my...said in my best George Takei voice!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM ]
he had all the talent in the world.......
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
abosolute most hated person ever in the NFL for me. Kwame, Pete Carroll and Roman
Originally posted by Axl49:
abosolute most hated person ever in the NFL for me. Kwame, Pete Carroll and Roman

no favre
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
LMAO
Yeah Alex had great blocking back in the day
Originally posted by Axl49:

Don't like our OC?

JK!
omg i remember all those big plays called back because of holding penalties. Any time there was a flag on a big pass play or run i always knew it was on f**king kwame harris.

carlos rogers didnt get the memo
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i chose not to re-live those moments.
Makes the wins all the more sweet now!!!
Niner Faithful, it is these years that make this one and the last all that much more sweet. I became a fan in the mid-80's and was spoiled by the embarrassment of riches the team had in both talent and success. Suffering what we did for the better part of the past decade made me appreciate the greatness that I got to pay witness to with Steve Young, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and the countless other players that comprised one of the greatest dynasties in sports history. It is also allowing me to fully enjoy the remarkable turnaround and the success the team has had most recently.
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Niner Faithful, it is these years that make this one and the last all that much more sweet. I became a fan in the mid-80's and was spoiled by the embarrassment of riches the team had in both talent and success. Suffering what we did for the better part of the past decade made me appreciate the greatness that I got to pay witness to with Steve Young, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and the countless other players that comprised one of the greatest dynasties in sports history. It is also allowing me to fully enjoy the remarkable turnaround and the success the team has had most recently.

So agree. I learned a lot of self restraint during those dark years. I would just sit there.. grumbling, mumbling, and crushing my can of beer ever so gently. That was when I was glad to realize I was too old to throw a temper tantrum, break things, and curse anyone around me.

But wow... got lost in my on thoughts there. Yes though... it is great to be a fan that has gone through the great... then the terrible... and now the great again.

F**k the flip-floppers and bandwagonners !!!
Share 49ersWebzone