LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Moving on w/ humble hearts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just thought I'd remind us all of what yesteryear looked like.

Remember that Kwame Harris video in 2006? Pay special attention to the scores in the video.

http://www.viddler.com/v/92c087a9
Thanks, made the present even sweeter.
Holy crap Kwame Harris f**kin sucked
Aww c'mon I've been waiting about 10 years to be this arrogant!! WE ARE THE BEST FVCK THE REST!!!!!

jk

wow at that video doe!!
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 10, 2012 at 7:44 AM ]
Can't watch again. Alex took such a mental and physical beating thanks to that turd. Guess what doesn't kill you really can make you stronger though.
That video is even worse than I remembered. Holy s**t!

And we still managed to win 7 games that year?
"holding back the years..."
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I couldn't finish watching it lol

I had forgotten about this vid. Kwame shed years off of Alex's life with the hits he suffered because of his piss poor blocking.
Signed a 3 year contract for 16 million with the Raiders in 2008, cut after one year. For his sake I hope it was front loaded. Last seen with the Florida Tuskers in 2010. Plays the piano.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
That video is even worse than I remembered. Holy s**t!

And we still managed to win 7 games that year?

Gore was a BEAST that year..ran for almost 1700 yrds with that line...and D always played 8-9 in the box....

man our entire o-line sucked

Ah, those were the days! Didn't know this was NFSW so watch it at your own discretion. Mods take it down if inappropriate, but Dang that was a bad year.

On the other hand, listen to the beginning of this vid with Nolan telling the Line to "...take it down there and stick it in!" after failed 4th n one attempts. Please keep this one doe, Mods.

Love our OL now. They would get that one yard, now. Frickin' one yard!

Now, it's not just Gore, but Gore, Hunter, Kaep, Smith, Manningham, Williams, Dixon, Ginn, and now...Mr. Big Beefy himself, Jacobs.

My goodness how times have changed...for the better!

Bring on the Giants!!! Time to run them over, too!

PS Love Holmy going ape s**t at the end.

[ Edited by ninertico on Oct 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM ]
The word "PAINFUL" describes how it makes me feel

Is Kawami the Turnstile still in football?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The word "PAINFUL" describes how it makes me feel

Is Kawami the Turnstile still in football?

Hell no. Word is, He took his skills to the culinary arts. Was hospitalized and fired often though... couldn't remember to stop holding the kitchen utensils when he needed a bathroom break, and customers kept getting around him through the kitchen doors to sample the food in the back.
The uniforms were ugly compared to today
Share 49ersWebzone