LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

Vote Smith for Fedex Air player of the week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol...never thought i'd ever be able to vote for smith for this award....
Voted!
Voted for Luck
this isn't a downplay to Alex's career performance at all, but I was definitely more impressed with Luck's performance, and Brees gets the edge with the record-setting game
Brees and luck are fine editions. I'd just as soon we don't get any extra attention on Smith. Best to stay humble and hungry. Loved that the only guy who is syaing smith's finger is a concern is Jim Harbaugh. Translation-Please don't prepare for our passing attack. Please gameplan all week for Kaepernick. We are going to torch you.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
this isn't a downplay to Alex's career performance at all, but I was definitely more impressed with Luck's performance, and Brees gets the edge with the record-setting game

This still voted Alex though. Luck was tremendous.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
like he has any chance against ESPN's baby Drew Breese and his historic, nfl record setting, performance.
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Jamie - I need to see more comebacks.

Me - He broke Montana's record last year for them including a 3 TD comeback you said you needed to see. He has a history of playing his best in these situations. Are you a moron?

Jamie - I hate the 49ers for now and forever, GFY.

Me - finally, admitted.

what does "GFY" mean?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Me - He broke Montana's record last year for them including a 3 TD comeback you said you needed to see. He has a history of playing his best in these situations. Are you a moron?

Me - finally, admitted.

what does "GFY" mean?

Go fork yourself.

Me - finally, admitted.
Did he say this on twitter?

I think this will be AS first weekly award right?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

This still voted Alex though. Luck was tremendous.

Alex was perfect doe. And didn't even play a quarter.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Voted for Luck

There is no doubt Alex had the most impressive passing performance. Luck made some nice big plays, but Alex's per pass numbers were so much better than any of the other QB's. I remember Alex being up for the award last year one week but I didn't think he really deserved that one so I didn't vote. Alex definitely had the best passing game this week.

This is crazy talk IMO. Alex had the best game BY FAR and it isn't even close. Luck threw a really bad pick in that game (I watched almost the whole game) and Reggie Wayne was making incredible catches over and over again. Still a really impressive game by a rookie (or any QB) but Alex's game was better in every way.
Share 49ersWebzone