There are 197 users in the forums

All Alex Smith Completions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BUT WE WANTS KAPERNICK'S PLAYS GAWDDAMNIT!!!!

Thanks for the video.

We didn't get the game here in Vegas and I can't handle the cigarette smoke at the clubs.

Alex is starting to really establish himself. Roman got very creative.

Imagine trying to game plan for us now.

Big test next week.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Thanks for the video.

We didn't get the game here in Vegas and I can't handle the cigarette smoke at the clubs.

Alex is starting to really establish himself. Roman got very creative.

Imagine trying to game plan for us now.

Big test next week.
well if the game is like last years championship game, if the run is working i hope they do not stray away from it. pass protection is key and gotta tackle well
Thanks for the video - awesome. Here is what I saw that was different in this game:

1. More time in the pocket - hopefully this is the OL getting better and can be repeated - but it was also a function of poor Bills DL.

2. LOOKING OFF the defense - Alex did a MUCH better job of eye discipline - keeping his head turned slightly away from where he ultimately threw the ball. Ironically, that is a function of #1 above, because without pressure a QB is less urgently looking immediately to make his throw.

3. Receivers getting separation - In several previous posts I have noted (complained) that our offense doesn't seem to be able to generate that wide open receiver as often as other offenses do - which could be part receiver's lack of ability to separate and part scheme. In this game, there were many times receivers created great separation. I hope this was G-Ro scheme developing rather than poor Bills D.

This is the kind of game that an offense can use to build confidence to take more shots - even against better defenses in the future. Hope this is a big step forward.

OH, and Kap deserves some credit here - his insertion may have added a little bit of pressure on ASmith - even Smith's running was better! LOL
[ Edited by HearstFan on Oct 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM ]
Great vid.. big alex fan.. kap can wait.. its the Phoenix time..
Great video. Just nice see Alex kicking everybody's a** arround the league in stats!
Share 49ersWebzone