LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

All Alex Smith Completions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In honor of Whomeam
All 18 plus his 3 great runs and the two that were called back

Love how you started it with CBS's heading "QB that Manages Games". I remember when they put that up and how Wilcots was saying how he manages games which is a general stereotype. I was like sure he does but he can also win games for us.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM ]
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Good video. Footage seems to have been recorded with a potato.
Whoa for a split second I thought you meant all Smith completions.....ever.
5:40 for the beauty pass to VD for those who haven't seen it.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Love how you started it with CBS's heading "QB that Manages Games". I remember when they put that up and how Wilcots was saying how he manages games which is a general stereotype. I was like sure he does but he can also win games for us.

I did this really quick last night and when I started I saw that clip. I knew I had to include it.

The potato comment confuses me though.
Nice video. Thanks. Great highlight reel for the offense.
This whole game was a highlight reel

Especially for Alex Smith. He's limited.
  • Jiks
Can someone post the link for me. It's not showing up on my phone. Please and thank u.
big Smith supporter here.

so happy he finally got his 300 yard big passing game.

but HOLY CRAP man, throw a sprial!!

Haha how you started and ended the video was great.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't believe i missed that last TD before the half. After buffalo ran the ball with about a minute left, I figured they'd just sit on the ball, so I turned off the TV and headed to the bar. I see 17-3 on the highlights and I'm like,
This game was a trip. Wtih the 49ers being known as a "smash-mouth running team", they come out and dominate a game with Alex Smith's arm.

thanks for the footage!
After weeks of throwing slants, yesterday it looks like they didn't throw one. Is it because our receivers aren't good at slants or was it the gameplan to throw short routes in the early weeks in order to set up a game like this? What's important here is that the Oline did a real good job in giving our QB the time to throw those intermediate and long passes. It looks like Alex trusted that he would have the time to look downfield instead of looking for a quick pass because of pressure. This is the first time I've seen our QB being able to survey the field and find the open guy. Can't wait for the test we have this coming Sunday.
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game was a trip. Wtih the 49ers being known as a "smash-mouth running team", they come out and dominate a game with Alex Smith's arm.

thanks for the footage!

And running too!
Share 49ersWebzone