LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 122 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lynch is no joke. dude is a handful to bring down. Excluding DL, only guy on our D that could probably go head to head with him and win, would be Willis. But you better drop that pad level cuz it won't be pretty.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
the way they were jawing that's surprising. Would love to be a fly on the wall of that mansion. Kind of weird to go to someone's house after just getting beat by them.

found this quote:
"He's the toughest dude I've tackled all year," defensive lineman Justin Smith said.

Doesn't surprise me. Marshawn Lynch runs like Earl Campbell, its scary.
I know Seattle missed some opportunities in last nights game but you have to tip your hat to them. They are impressive. I think their defensive backs get away with a bit too much contact down the field but overall very impressive and just wanted to say I hope we show up as well in Seattle. I know we'll need to be better than they were here for us to even be in that game. Playing in Seattle is beyond tough and while the Hawks lost last night they put up a great fight. Hoping we do the same up there.
Anyone else laugh/notice when Aldon and Justin Smith didn't want those crappy gifts from Mooch and Irvin?
Something that I'm still pissed about, why did NFL Network not show the replay of the HUGE penalty on Dobbs? The one where he allegedly "lined up illegally?" That could have easily changed the game. After a big third down stop, the Chickens got the ball back. Harbs was PISSED. Considering how s*itty the refs were, I wanted to see that call. I've never seen that called on the receiving team.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Something that I'm still pissed about, why did NFL Network not show the replay of the HUGE penalty on Dobbs? The one where he allegedly "lined up illegally?" That could have easily changed the game. After a big third down stop, the Chickens got the ball back. Harbs was PISSED. Considering how s*itty the refs were, I wanted to see that call. I've never seen that called on the receiving team.

someone with the all-22 nfl rewind can probably post a gif
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by sacniner:

someone with the all-22 nfl rewind can probably post a gif

That would be dope. Inexcusable for the Network to not show that replay one time.
Braylon Edwards looked pissed the whole game.
I was sitting behind the Hawks sideline and he was just kneeling down on the sideline with his head down damn near the whole game..

After the game:

Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon
This isn't business. This is personal.

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Braylon Edwards looked pissed the whole game.
I was sitting behind the Hawks sideline and he was just kneeling down on the sideline with his head down damn near the whole game..

After the game:

Quote:
Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon
This isn't business. This is personal.

Lol maybe he's still mad we cut him.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Didn't get to catch the game. In one sentence, sum up the game.

I can do it in one word: scrumtrulescent
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Didn't get to catch the game. In one sentence, sum up the game.

I can do it in one word: scrumtrulescent

AlexSmithThreadFuel
"It's not impossible to throw the ball when your helmet is turned and you're looking out the side of the earhole, but it makes it a lot harder," Harbaugh deadpanned.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Harbaugh-seeks-clarity-from-NFL-on-play-?blockID=791049&feedID=5936
Originally posted by 49ersnot:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by THEB:
Sucks that Mario is inactive. hes a huge part of our pass game. Lets hope we soo a lot more Randy Moss.

we are gonna run the ball 30+ times tonight

BOOK IT

Bad Idea. Might as well forfeit.

Wait what was that??? HAHAHAH ran all over your wack ass team. Might as well forfeit my ass. Where'd you go? Your "dominant" run D in Seattle got dominated.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Does anyone have footage of Justin Smith beasting Lynch at the line of scrimmage one on one.
Share 49ersWebzone