There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Seattle sucks on the road
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We have never lost 2 in a row under Harbaugh.

We also hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher the past 14 home games. There's a first for everything...

Sounds like you hope we lose on Thursday.

Yes, I interpreted it that way as well.
Im ready to cheer on the boys for this game, let me pick up my mouth guard and some teeth before standing back up against the hawks.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Seattle sucks on the road

This plus they have to travel on a short week.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
42-3, Hawks

this
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Staley being out is a big blow. I'm really not sold on Leonard Davis.

HUGE key this week, I'm not sold on Davis either and want to see Kilgore in action
Originally posted by vrabbit:

HUGE key this week, I'm not sold on Davis either and want to see Kilgore in action

what is the report on staley?
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Harbaugh doesn't usually talk about injuries, doesn't let everyone know until an hour before the game whose playing or not. I think he will be listed as questionable, doubt he plays.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

concussion. Has to get approval from the league DRs to play. short week too. i dont think he will play
its going to be very hard game to win
Originally posted by rxrunner:

agreed. its gonna be a low scoring game. Seahawks have a ton of confidence right now
The reason I'm not as concerned about Seattle is that their offense is not very good, so I would expect it to be a close game. We just need to minimize the mistakes and our Special Teams needs to get their act together. I have confidence in the ability of this coaching staff to get the team focused and ready for this game. Remember that last year we had similar concerns after losing to Arizona, as we thought that the Niners were unable to face aggressive defenses with complicated blitz packages. But the next week we were able to handle Pittsburg on Monday night. I have a feeling this will be a similar situation.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
concussion. Has to get approval from the league DRs to play. short week too. i dont think he will play

Damn, that is huge. Davis looked like a fat POS out there. Maybe Kilgore will get some PT. Either way, this sucks.
Originally posted by rxrunner:

I'm glad the game is in SF. Seattle is a totally different team on the road.
Seattle sucks on the road and our players are going to be pissed after yesterday's loss. If I were Seattle I'd be very worried.