There are 181 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't really have a good feeling about this game. Seattle has the best defense in the league. Look at what we did against a mid-level defense. SHUT OUT
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I'd rather see Kilgore at RG, but I guess he really didn't get many reps there since he was focusing so much at C.

Jacobs, I don't really give a damn about. I liked what I saw in preseason though, and I like having veteran depth.. but not a big deal for me.

Sorry, totally forgot about Kilgore for a second. I would put him in there for this game. Looney will be backup RG and come in on jumbo formations next year if he does well enough. Kilgore is probably starting center or backup c.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:59 AM ]
Don't know that I have ever said this before, but I might be inclined to turn the TV off if somehow the Hawks jump all over us. I am a die-hard, but I despise the Hawks so much and I don't know that I could sit there and watch us get beaten down by them.
Seahawks are not going to beat us lol.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Staley being out is a big blow. I'm really not sold on Leonard Davis.

Staley is officially out?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seahawks are not going to beat us lol.

That sort of thinking did wonders last week. You know how many posters on here I seen saying we would blow them out. Sure it doesn't have anything to do with the team but it makes you guys look like asses.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:

He probably is out since it's a Thursday night game. I think if the game were on a Sunday then he'd be cleared.
Niners lost...Giants lost...worst weekend ever! Defeating Seattle though would brings a smile to my face, but until then my week is ruined.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:

He probably is out since it's a Thursday night game. I think if the game were on a Sunday then he'd be cleared.

Wow that is real bad news, I am not confident in the depth at o-line. Our running game will suffer the most without Staley's athleticism, and Leonard Davis playing RG. Alex will be forced to pass against arguably the best secondary in the league.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
42-3, Hawks

Wow that is real bad news, I am not confident in the depth at o-line. Our running game will suffer the most without Staley's athleticism, and Leonard Davis playing RG. Alex will be forced to pass against arguably the best secondary in the league.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the matchup between Leonard Davis and Seattle's defensive tackles.
We have never lost 2 in a row under Harbaugh.

We also hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher the past 14 home games. There's a first for everything...

We also hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher the past 14 home games. There's a first for everything...

Sounds like you hope we lose on Thursday.
Playing an even better defense than the giants, hopefully Alex doesn't s**t the bed again.
Share 49ersWebzone