There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtmlINFO:

Where: San Francisco

When : Thursday Night Football, October 18th, 2012

Time: 5:20 PM

Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.
Need to play better in every phase this week.
at least the wait for vindication will be short
Destroy seattle.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Apone on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:52 AM ]
If we destroy these guys I will feel a lot better.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I don't care about destroying them as long as we win.
If we win this game it looks like we'll be in 1st place in the division because I see the Cards losing to the Vikes on the road and the Rams losing to the Packers.
Must win game obviously. The familiarity with these two teams will cause it to be close, especially with their Defense. My concern is with the unfamiliarity with Russell and only a short time to prepare.

With that said, Prime time division game at the Stick for 1st place following an embarrassing loss in front of our faithful, we should blow these guys out!
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I don't care about destroying them as long as we win.

This.. just win the game... too many fans think we should blow teams out every game.
Gonna be a tough night, I think. With Staley hurt, we will see how Boone fairs at LT against a real pain in the arse named Chris Clemons. Add to that, we probably get the pleasure (not) of seeing big Leonard Davis false start and plod his cemented legs around.

Call me a sudden pessimist. Maybe I am still suffering the effects of yesterday... but I am worried about this team today.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Gonna be a tough night, I think. With Staley hurt, we will see how Boone fairs at LT against a real pain in the arse named Chris Clemons. Add to that, we probably get the pleasure (not) of seeing big Leonard Davis false start and plod his cemented legs around.

Call me a sudden pessimist. Maybe I am still suffering the effects of yesterday... but I am worried about this team today.

Yeah, I hope Looney is ready next year because Davis SHOULDN'T be back next year. He is slow off the line and I am going to hate seeing him in pass protection. Actually, I think I would rather have Kilgore in there now. I just hope we run a bunch and let LD do what he does best.

Also, I think it's time to play Jacobs or let him go. Not like we need our special teams aces Dixon and McBath in there. Nobody except maybe Brock has done well on ST. Spillman has let us down... I see a lot of guys running and diving at the returner instead of breaking down. I hope we upgrade next year on ST... Ginn and Kyle both don't look right at the moment. One game Kyle does well, the next he can't get to the 15. Dixon, McBath, etc, should be upgraded next year.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Yeah, I hope Looney is ready next year because Davis SHOULDN'T be back next year. He is slow off the line and I am going to hate seeing him in pass protection. Actually, I think I would rather have Looney in there now. I just hope wIe run a bunch and let LD do what he does best.

Also, I think it's time to play Jacobs or let him go. Not like we need our special teams aces Dixon and McBath in there. Nobody except maybe Brock has done well on ST. Spillman has let us down... I see a lot of guys running and diving at the returner instead of breaking down. I hope we upgrade next year on ST... Ginn and Kyle both don't look right at the moment. One game Kyle does well, the next he can't get to the 15. Dixon, McBath, etc, should be upgraded next year.

I'd rather see Kilgore at RG, but I guess he really didn't get many reps there since he was focusing so much at C.

Jacobs, I don't really give a damn about. I liked what I saw in preseason though, and I like having veteran depth.. but not a big deal for me.
Staley being out is a big blow. I'm really not sold on Leonard Davis.