There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats to Patrick Willis!!

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,452
Vernon Davis must be upset, he is at home right now painting spirals and writing the number 52 over and over, contemplating asking Crabtree out.
WEDB
She kind of looks like Nina Dobrev. Congrats to Pat.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk

Brad Pitt lives 5 mins away from me and I know some chicks and have a cousin who say the same thing! What a coinkidink.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk

Brad Pitt lives 5 mins away from me and I know some chicks and have a cousin who say the same thing! What a coinkidink.

Don't be jealous, I can drive you around and show you ... Like they do in Hollywood
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM ]
Originally posted by kush:
Poor girl, i bet he destroys her.

Good for Pat, he deserves a good woman so lets hope she's not a golddigger, or that he's smart enough to insist on a prenup...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Don't be jealous, I can drive you around and show you ... Like they do in Hollywood

LOL. Even in a hypothetical world where all that hypothetically were hypothetically true, why in hell would you believe that? You're talking about a 27 year old, good-looking dude with a ridiculously sculpted body who has probably north of $60-70M in the bank. And if that weren't enough, he's actually a nice, humble guy and not an egotistical douchebag. Guarantee you TONS of dime pieces throw themselves at him left and right, dude would never have to be/act desperate. Common sense.

Originally posted by lordfangio:
LOL. Even in a hypothetical world where all that hypothetically were hypothetically true, why in hell would you believe that? You're talking about a 27 year old, good-looking dude with a ridiculously sculpted body who has probably north of $60-70M in the bank. And if that weren't enough, he's actually a nice, humble guy and not an egotistical douchebag. Guarantee you TONS of dime pieces throw themselves at him left and right, dude would never have to be/act desperate. Common sense.


+1 A 50 million dollar football player looking desperate? lol please
Congrats Patrick!

You can do it...ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kush:
Poor girl, i bet he destroys her.

Doubtful.....or it was just a really cold day at the stick.
Originally posted by Chief:
Vernon Davis must be upset, he is at home right now painting spirals and writing the number 52 over and over, contemplating asking Crabtree out.

lol
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Originally posted by Chief:
Vernon Davis must be upset, he is at home right now painting spirals and writing the number 52 over and over, contemplating asking Crabtree out.

lol

She's a cutie. Good work Pat!
She works in retail? How is she not a gold digger?