There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whitner talking sh*t??

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
that dude does talk a lot of s**t for a one trick pony.
did you watch the video? didn't seem to me like he was talking s**t....I read another article that took some of his quotes from this press event and made it seem like he was talking s**t. Funny how the media does that.

but yeah if you watch it, at least I didn't get the feeling he was trying to talk smack or mind games.

funny though, in that clip Whitner says that Kaep on the practice field is a legit 4.3 - 4.4 guy.... I know Kaep recorded a 4.5 in the combine..but I also believe he was coming back from an injury? or was battling something?

if you watched him run in college (and now in the pros), he looks faster than those other 4.5 guys on the field.

ck also looks bigger and stronger than he did just last year.
Watched the whole thing... didn't see one part where he does anything close to "talking s**t." Please elaborate on what you are talking about.
Thats his old team, he can say whatever he wants. He earned his stripes and payed his dues playing for Buffalo. Im sure he has plenty of friends in that locker room still, and plenty of insight to go along with it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

he hits people...did you watch the saints game (not inciting)

And thats his one trick but he couldn't catch aids in an African whore house while doing bare back.

Who are you, what bet did you lose? LOL
Talk the talk walk the walk and back it up .........he does!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
non story. he backs it up, no big deal
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

he's not a one trick poney.

He can't cover big ass 6'5 TEs because he is a 5'11 Free Safety.

But he is far from a one-trick poney.
Dude is good, not sure wth you guys are talking about. What did the video say? All this one trick pony crap nobody talked about what he said
some people cant handle the truth
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home