Not a member? Register Now!

Name your Favorite 49ers WR .. besides Jerry , T.O and J.T

Charles Haley. The West Coasts LT
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Charles Haley. The West Coasts LT

you can name to potato
Crabtree!
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
Kyle Williams... YEAH I SAID IT, I like the guys drive, running style, hands, work ethic, and ability to make a big play

Ditto!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
you can name to potato
Oops brain fart. I thought it said favorite 49er player. lol

I have hope for Crabs still.
[ Edited by FunkNinerFlex on Oct 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM ]
QB J.T.O.

**falls off bar stool laughing**
Cedrick Wilson.. thought he was a good #3 and a solid kick returner. he did lose us that rams game when he should have went down.
Pre players excluded era
D Clark duh
Post players excluded era
Crabtree- easily the best WR since for the 49ers (Bruce was and forever will be a Ram sorry)
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Wait... no love for Gene Washington

nobody here is as old as you are

Dude... I'm not that old. Didn't get to see Gene played but heard good things on NFL Films.
you missed my post, i had this poster in my room in 1974, he on one side, dick witcher on one side, ted kwalik at tight end,, then willie mcgee came along. then monte clark got fired, gene was traded to cleveland.. did you guys know back then, the vikings had a gene washington as a wide out,, made things confusing but ours was waaaay better
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:
Dude... I'm not that old. Didn't get to see Gene played but heard good things on NFL Films.

I am, but was in kindergarten. Niners had a good team back then ended abruptly cause the WFL stole some of the better players.
no.. joe thomas came in. some key guys got hurt to including the one season wonder willie mcgee in 1976, he was a pure sensation and then he got hurt. of course in those days we had the gold rush so our offense did not have to be great.
Bar None and Brent Jones
Clark, however if Crabtree was more consistent I would add him to my list right behind Clark.
This thread is actually kind of sad..

We can't come up with any better receiver than Crabtree or Bruce?? Holy s**t. Some are saying Clark but he's not a WR. And if we were also going by TEs, where's Vernon's name?

Sheesh

Brandon Lloyd cracks the top 5 too lol
Originally posted by YungAce:
This thread is actually kind of sad..

We can't come up with any better receiver than Crabtree or Bruce?? Holy s**t. Some are saying Clark but he's not a WR. And if we were also going by TEs, where's Vernon's name?

Sheesh

Brandon Lloyd cracks the top 5 too lol

Dwight Clark was a WR.