LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Sports Bars Or Best Places That Show Niner games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i recently seen an article, or maybe a thread on the homepage here that had a title like this... i searched but didnt come up with anything.. can anyone help? i am going to be in Santa Cruz this sunday and want to Watch The Niners???
[ Edited by NickyFree on Oct 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by NickyFree:
i recently seen an article, or maybe a thread on the homepage here that had a title like this... i searched but didnt come up with anything.. can anyone help? i am going to be in Santa Cruz this sunday and want to Watch The Niners???

DT Santa Cruz or boardwalk Santa Cruz

DT has a lot of bars so that should be easy

There's a restaurant at beginning of the pier, I think there's at tv at the bar
Seascape has a pizza place(Village Host) and a mexican restaurant with a decent bar. Or take a 15 min drive to Los Gatos and watch at the brewery there.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/sportsbars/
golden clam
Blue Oyster
jed is wondering a better place to take his 39 week pregnant wife besides the giants game. one of these places perhaps for SOME DRINKS or how about an abortion clinic. hes an idiot
[ Edited by 49amane on Oct 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM ]
Originally posted by 49amane:
jed is wondering a better place to take his 39 week pregnant wife besides the giants game. one of these places perhaps for SOME DRINKS or how about an abortion clinic. hes an idiot

Huh?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Huh?

And it's edited

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Huh?

I'll translate for you.

He said, "Please ban me."

What is your problem dude.
Share 49ersWebzone