There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Niners vs Bills Video Preview

Good evening Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
As always, thx bro.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
As always, thx bro.

'Preciate that Homie!
Loved it, Em! I love seeing X's and O's, would definitely like to see more of that. I'm an offensive minded guy myself but I always like seeing other coach's strategies. If Mario Williams is aggressive on Sunday, we can definitely use that aggressiveness against him in the run game. Keep up the good work.

My only complaint is I don't think the Bills' special teams is better than the Niners. But that's an opinion.
Hey Em, whenever you go into the slideshow portions your audio gets really really low.

Just thought I would mention it. Love watching these videos every week.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Loved it, Em! I love seeing X's and O's, would definitely like to see more of that. I'm an offensive minded guy myself but I always like seeing other coach's strategies. If Mario Williams is aggressive on Sunday, we can definitely use that aggressiveness against him in the run game. Keep up the good work.

My only complaint is I don't think the Bills' special teams is better than the Niners. But that's an opinion.

Thanks Big Dog! I'm an X & O type of guy...also big on personnel as well... The Whiteboard is more of my element and I try to cater my entire breakdown with that in mind

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey Em, whenever you go into the slideshow portions your audio gets really really low.

Just thought I would mention it. Love watching these videos every week.

Thanks Whomeam! I'll look at the levels for the next one and adjust them accordingly!
On that first chalkboard play, Justin's just gonna shoot inside the gap the Bills LG vacates and stop the RB before he gets out of the backfield.

Not expecting any problems stopping their RBs inside the tackles.. but our DEs have to be wary of the outside pitches. Also worry about the RBs coming out as pass receivers against us.

Liked your example of fooling Mario into thinking pass while we gut them with the run. Not too worried about running in this game.

Confused on why you gave the bills a check mark on their OL.. are they not relying on two backups this Sunday?

Enjoyed this newest installment, thanks!
Their two back ups have starting experience, and the bills as a whole are always huge.

And he's right that would be how you run against us and how to block our 3-4, but at that point it comes down to winning your match ups. And 49ers have in recent history dominated those match ups.
Awesome stuff bro!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
On that first chalkboard play, Justin's just gonna shoot inside the gap the Bills LG vacates and stop the RB before he gets out of the backfield.

Not expecting any problems stopping their RBs inside the tackles.. but our DEs have to be wary of the outside pitches. Also worry about the RBs coming out as pass receivers against us.

Liked your example of fooling Mario into thinking pass while we gut them with the run. Not too worried about running in this game.

Confused on why you gave the bills a check mark on their OL.. are they not relying on two backups this Sunday?

Enjoyed this newest installment, thanks!

Thanks Oldman! Bills OL do a great job in Run Blocking.. And the protect Fitz in the passing game...Fitz just holds the bold entirely too long

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Their two back ups have starting experience, and the bills as a whole are always huge.

And he's right that would be how you run against us and how to block our 3-4, but at that point it comes down to winning your match ups. And 49ers have in recent history dominated those match ups.

Yessir!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Awesome stuff bro!

Thanks Homie!
[ Edited by EmDiggy on Oct 4, 2012 at 7:18 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home