There are 810 users in the forums
Who was your favorite RB out of these former 49ers
Who was your favorite RB out of these former 49ers
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM
- Lobo49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,289
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Nice
#40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
[ O ] Derek Loville
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,147
Terry Kirby
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM ]
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
Originally posted by cciowa:
may i please do another selection? vic washington 22. But in following the lead,, i have to take roger craig. it was just so sad that he kind of lost it almost over nightno one could high step and multi task like he could
Wish I could get a copy of that Rams game he totally dominated !!!
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
I thought someone would have mentioned Glen Coffee by now
....seriously though , the most disappointing draft pick , especially when we needed help , who knows, he might have developed into a solid RB if he stuck around
....seriously though , the most disappointing draft pick , especially when we needed help , who knows, he might have developed into a solid RB if he stuck around
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by susweel:god. I remember how happy i was when we got him. the niners really screwed up that running game for a couple of years. when we traded for kirby i was so happy we got a "respectable" running back. he was not great but the fact that i was over joyed at the time proves how s**tty our running backs were after watters left
Terry Kirby
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:yes, he was supposed to be the future and the next gore. jesus
I thought someone would have mentioned Glen Coffee by now....seriously though , the most disappointing draft pick , especially when we needed help , who knows, he might have developed into a solid RB if he stuck around
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,147
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:god. I remember how happy i was when we got him. the niners really screwed up that running game for a couple of years. when we traded for kirby i was so happy we got a "respectable" running back. he was not great but the fact that i was over joyed at the time proves how s**tty our running backs were after watters left
Terry Kirby
Yah that country boy Dwight Clark really f**ked up when he let Ricky Waters walk. He later admitted that his personal opinion of Waters got in the way of his judgement of him as a player.
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- NinerNate
- Veteran
- Posts: 505
I became a 49er fan on the tail of Craig's time in SF. Watter's was good but I didn't really like his attitude that much. I wanted us to draft Hearst and was happy when we picked him up as a FA and even happier with his performance and character. Was sad to see him let go for Barlow.
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
watters was one or two years before my time.
I have to say Garner. He was a shifty mofo.
I have to say Garner. He was a shifty mofo.
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- ElDannMann
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,689
I voted Hearst since I watched him most as a child. Too young to have been able to watch Craig (or Montana for that matter). I grew up watching Young, Rice and Hearst! I loved his 96 yard TD run against the Jets in OT. Hell, even a young TO was down the field blocking for Hearst!
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM
- 4everfaithful24
- Veteran
- Posts: 381
Where's OJ?
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM
- elhebrewhammer
- Veteran
- Posts: 245
How do you put Bare None, but no Tom Rathman!
Oct 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Hearst or Garner
no one could high step and multi task like he could