LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers: NY Jets defense quit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Our players don't need to keep saying this stuff. Move on gracefully to the next game.

This

Move on with humble hearts.

Agreed that is the kind of thing that makes it sound like the players are talking down to other players. Looks bad to insult even when it is true.
I don't know if I'd call out another team for giving up, if I were Rodgers. Not after the way we finished the Vikings game.
Our players don't need to keep saying this stuff. Move on gracefully to the next game.

Seriously, what is it with our players. They love calling other teams on how they quit.... They did that like 3 times last year.
Rex Ryan likes to run his annoying mouth a lot so I don't mind somebody giving the Jets a taste of their own medicine. I'd be worried about this being bulletein board material if the Jets were good
heres some of the Jets and Rex response:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8457125/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-saw-fatigue-no-quit-vs-san-francisco-49ers

the Bills just got tougher. Houston is giving us the middle finger hahaha, I might have to change that tip to the Jets.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Oct 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM ]
a lot of them are just there just collecting a paycheck and going through the motions:

it's a problem since last year.
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_sanchez_holmes_seem_at_odds_jnn96zIj9i0ZE4mbBOjmvM
i've personally been waiting for a shot at the Jets for a while, ever since the whole tampering/crabtree holdout issue.

Rex Ryan basically called us out after that whole deal.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Seriously, what is it with our players. They love calling other teams on how they quit.... They did that like 3 times last year.

If they believe its true then who cares
Dont know if you guys remember Rex saying he wanted to play us.A few years a go over the crabtree signing WE KICK THAT A** CARLOS
Aaron Maybin seems to be agreeing with rodgers saying "we didnt do much else on the field to prove otherwise". I guess now were tampering with rex ryans teams confidense.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Aaron Maybin seems to be agreeing with rodgers saying "we didnt do much else on the field to prove otherwise". I guess now were tampering with rex ryans teams confidense.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:

i wish we were playing them next week
  • dmax
  • Veteran
keep this kind of crap in the locker room u dummy

But didnt rex say he wanted to play us
[ Edited by dmax on Oct 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM ]
they just wanted to get the game over with so they could go eat a f*ck damn snack..
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Word, CR should STFU and move on with humble heart.

It is kind of funny but where is this stuff coming from & why? Carlos, Gire & didn't Vernon say it about one of the teams last year too? I think JH is playing mind games with the opponents. Why would they say this? Any ideas?
Twitter Wars
Share 49ersWebzone