There are 175 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers: NY Jets defense quit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"It kinda seemed like, after a while they just, I know, looking at their defense, they didn't want to be out there," on Sirius XM Radio via Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger. "And after that it's like, man, these guys don't really want to play the game. You know, it's pretty much over.

"You could see it happening. It kinda shocked me just because, you know, a lot of guys were saying on the sideline, 'Oh, they don't want to tackle, they don't want to do this, they don't want to do that.' That's a Rex Ryan defense. That's a Rex Ryan team."

LINK

Total meltdown by the Jets. Will get worse with the Texans.
Our players don't need to keep saying this stuff. Move on gracefully to the next game.
I said the same thing to my friend in the 4th quarter, who is a Jets fan ...I was yelling at him , YOUR TEAM JUST QUIT !!!!!!

even the novice NFL fan could see the Jets raised the white flag , which is why Kaep took pity on them and didnt rub it in their faces by sliding down by the goal line

No need to hate on Rogers , he was only stating the obvious
Their fans quit as well! You could hear a pin drop in the 4th quarter
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Our players don't need to keep saying this stuff. Move on gracefully to the next game.

Yup. Absolutely no reason to say this kinda stuff and it only makes them look bad.
Originally posted by Whomeam:

Yup. Absolutely no reason to say this kinda stuff and it only makes them look bad.

Gore said the same thing about the Eagles last year , I bet they will bring that up the next time we face them
Word, CR should STFU and move on with humble heart.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Their fans quit as well! You could hear a pin drop in the 4th quarter

more like the second quarter....but anyways CR needs to Shut up about this....Staley was talken smack after the Lions game too...just shh it....
"It really kind of shocked me to see that them guys were really just ready to get in the shower."

As bulliten board material as it is, that's a funny diss. Tell 'em, CR.
Rogers is right they did quit and I'm glad he said this because I absolutely hate the Jets. The Jets can you use this as bulletin material when we play them again in 4 years lol.

Frank was asked as much after the Eagles game about their defense. A question was asked, some players are honest in their assessments. I don't see it as a detrimental bulletin material.
Should be worried about bills and Stevie johnson, a person a lot of people here wanted in offseason.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
"It really kind of shocked me to see that them guys were really just ready to get in the shower."

As bulliten board material as it is, that's a funny diss. Tell 'em, CR.

i laughed at that also. Kinda a way to publicly challenge a whole teams manhood!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Gore said the same thing about the Eagles last year , I bet they will bring that up the next time we face them

by then rex will be a linebackers coach on the browns. and the whole team will be new.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Word, CR should STFU and move on with humble heart.

It is kind of funny but where is this stuff coming from & why? Carlos, Gire & didn't Vernon say it about one of the teams last year too? I think JH is playing mind games with the opponents. Why would they say this? Any ideas?
Share 49ersWebzone