There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers New Stadium Construction Photos & Video

I was on my lunch break and decided to take some photos and a brief video for those of you who haven't had a chance to see the new stadium being built here in Santa Clara off Centennial and Tasman. I went kind of crazy with the looks for each photo, but you get the idea.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Amazing! it's only been around 6 months! They should be done before the start of the 2013 season!
its almost done
I think this stadium thing is really going to happen
So much terrible instagram editing. :(
Thanks for the pix!
Originally posted by THEB:

THIS. how dare these pics be b*****dized through instaS**T on a beautiful 93 day.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think this stadium thing is really going to happen

lol
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by THEB:

THIS. how dare these pics be b*****dized through instaS**T on a beautiful 93 day.

I did apologize in advance, didn't I? The actual photos were not as vivid or exciting to me. At least I didn't violate the video clip. BTW, it wasn't Instagram, I used FX Photo Studio Pro on OSX with photos from my iPhone 5.
Well damnit you couldve at least used instagram. If youre gonna butcher the photos, at least do it while being trendy!

lol im completely joking. Thanks for the pics :)
Great pics! Thank you very much for posting these. They are doing a great job on the progress of the stadium, hope it continues.