LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

49ers New Stadium Construction Photos & Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I was on my lunch break and decided to take some photos and a brief video for those of you who haven't had a chance to see the new stadium being built here in Santa Clara off Centennial and Tasman. I went kind of crazy with the looks for each photo, but you get the idea.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Amazing! it's only been around 6 months! They should be done before the start of the 2013 season!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
its almost done
I think this stadium thing is really going to happen
  • THEB
  • Veteran
So much terrible instagram editing. :(
Thanks for the pix!

Originally posted by THEB:

THIS. how dare these pics be b*****dized through instaS**T on a beautiful 93 day.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think this stadium thing is really going to happen

lol
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by THEB:

THIS. how dare these pics be b*****dized through instaS**T on a beautiful 93 day.

I did apologize in advance, didn't I? The actual photos were not as vivid or exciting to me. At least I didn't violate the video clip. BTW, it wasn't Instagram, I used FX Photo Studio Pro on OSX with photos from my iPhone 5.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Well damnit you couldve at least used instagram. If youre gonna butcher the photos, at least do it while being trendy!

lol im completely joking. Thanks for the pics :)
Great pics! Thank you very much for posting these. They are doing a great job on the progress of the stadium, hope it continues.
Share 49ersWebzone