LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

2009: Rex Ryan comments about 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good Morning!

I've been coming onto these forums since 2003 but have only ever posted maybe once or twice. After yesterdays victory, correction, beat down I couldn't help but think of this:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-09-21/sports/17934161_1_jets-tampering-michael-crabtree

In the article Rex Ryan is quoted saying "I wish we were playing them." Well, there ya go Rex...granted this was in 2009 but I ever since he made these comments I have been hoping for this matchup.

My apologies if this was already posted somewhere or should be merged with another post.

Have a good one all!
i guess wishes do come true
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Meh, I think every team wished to play the 49ers in 2009.
I remember that. And was waiting for this day. Hated Rex since then. Glad his team got their asses spanked.
I remember the one and it crossed my mind yesterday also. He thought he had a better team back then.
this comments were in regards to the Niners accusing the Jets of tampering with Crabtree. Not a big deal
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
this comments were in regards to the Niners accusing the Jets of tampering with Crabtree. Not a big deal

Kind of was a big deal because they did tamper, but Goodell did nothing about it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You got your wish Rex. haha suck it
Do any of you all remember the "Honeymooners"?

Rex the Ralph Kramden of NFL coaches.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Do any of you all remember the "Honeymooners"?

Rex the Ralph Kramden of NFL coaches.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bill Romanowski ‏@billromanowski Sanchez doesn't love football and it shows. #Jets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

bwahahahahaha
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I was thinking about those comments all week and during the game too.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Holy crap, dude is asking for a coronary
Share 49ersWebzone