There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PAY THE MAN!

Ricky Jean Francois. Issac is well overpaid, and won't be back. Ricky is younger just as good, and should be half the price, if that. We should look to lock him up now and resign justin to a longer deal to create room for him.
RJF is the most underrated player on the team. Been saying it for years.
Thought this was going to be a Goldson thread...
Not sure I would go that far by letting Soap go. But Rickey did a helluva job in subbing. Want more from Rickey before I can say either way.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

This lol

Someone must have a game pic of that Goldson break up. That was freak'n awesome by 'The Hawk'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not sure I would go that far by letting Soap go. But Rickey did a helluva job in subbing. Want more from Rickey before I can say either way.

this. what RJF provides is.....sopoaga does not have the leverage o take the niners to the cleaners.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Someone must have a game pic of that Goldson break up. That was freak'n awesome by 'The Hawk'

Yeah I was up on my feet cheering after that one. Hell of a play, was def 6 if he didn't break it up

agree
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Ricky Jean Francois. Issac is well overpaid, and won't be back. Ricky is younger just as good, and should be half the price, if that. We should look to lock him up now and resign justin to a longer deal to create room for him.

Issac won't be back? Hes got a long tenure with the Niners. He definitely is the heart and soul of the d line with J.Smith Aldon and Ray McDonald. A solid D lineman and I'm pretty sure he'll be back. He is not overpaid.
I'd like to keep both Sopo and RJF... just not sure how or if we could afford it. Will be happy enough if we can manage to hang on to one of them.
before we pay the man

remember

it was the jets
money is going to be tight next year save some mulla

pay this man
said the same thing about Aubrayo............we all know how that turned out. Same build, less strength more stamina not much upside. Ian Williams on the other hand.
I thought this would be about Goldson as well. This a refreshing. I sincerely hope we win this year. Not just because I root for the Niners, but there are some guys that were here for many lean years like Soapoaga, Goldson, Smith, etc and I want to see them all get a ring if this team is about to break up. The good news is RJF should be much easier to resign than Soapoaga. The only thing is, if we let Ice go, who steps up into the RJF role now? Luckily, we have one of the best D-line coaches in football.