LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

FootballOutsiders: 'Dewey Defeats DVOA!' (Vikings Didn't really outplay 49e

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Still don't get your point. Most of his scrambles were outside the design of the play. That one bootleg was one of very few where the play went as designed.

So from that post, you think I'm saying MIN calls playaction hoping Ponder runs around to find a WR out of route or run for 35 yard TD?

I don't think that we speak the same language. For some reason, I cannot follow your logic a lot of the time. No biggie.

Did you actually assume there is logic to be understood?
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Id really like to believe all this, but I hate the 49ers so much right now. Laying an egg on Sunday the way they did does not inspire any confidence from me what so ever. Thats a team we should have taken care of, and I dont believe in flukes. We just got beat up, and freaking deserved it.

man, way to be raw...

I agree dude, your feelings are totally legit.

I feel like i just got a major let down...but, it's cool...we be alright

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Still don't get your point. Most of his scrambles were outside the design of the play. That one bootleg was one of very few where the play went as designed.

So from that post, you think I'm saying MIN calls playaction hoping Ponder runs around to find a WR out of route or run for 35 yard TD?

I don't think that we speak the same language. For some reason, I cannot follow your logic a lot of the time. No biggie.

I know Joe takes it well, but why is it ok to bash Joe? Thats not cool, so he hates Smith and thinks he's the spawn of Satan. So what? Does that make him a bad guy? He's a great poster whether you disagree with him or not.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I know Joe takes it well, but why is it ok to bash Joe? Thats not cool, so he hates Smith and thinks he's the spawn of Satan. So what? Does that make him a bad guy? He's a great poster whether you disagree with him or not.
I'm not attacking him at all. I just cannot follow his logic. I try, but fail most every time. If anything, it shows my limited intelligence.

I'm not attacking him at all. I just cannot follow his logic. I try, but fail most every time. If anything, it shows my limited intelligence.

Now an attack on a mod? You need to cool it.
Originally posted by mkmasn:

Now an attack on a mod? You need to cool it.

Lol. I'm not mad. I also don't want people to think that I'm attacking joe or harbor bad feelings. Far from it.
So basically, you stop Harvin and you stop the Vikings?
Share 49ersWebzone