There are 166 users in the forums

Florio on PFT (Moss)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/24/moss-had-seven-snaps-in-the-second-half/#comment-2017280

So...I've kinda noticed a disturbing trend with these guys. I can't blame Moss on bit for not wanting to do interviews. Florio has mosted MULTIPLE articles on how few reps Moss is getting and I've responded to all of them explaining that he is primarily in the red-zone packages.

Whats disturbing? He deletes them. If peep blast each other they get through but anything that counters the point he's making is DELETED.

Its his site so within his rights...but it really illustrates to me why Moss would just elect not to talk to the media or to just ask himself questions.
... and Florio does not in the least deserve his own thread here. I like you Marvin.. but jus sayin'...
Originally posted by oldman9er:
... and Florio does not in the least deserve his own thread here. I like you Marvin.. but jus sayin'...

LOL. No worries.
phuck florio notice how smooth that goes together
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/24/moss-had-seven-snaps-in-the-second-half/

Mike Florio just wrote a piece of trash article in which he is trolling; seeking to create problems where none exist. He cites a years old quote from Randy Moss in a transparent attempt to make it seem like Moss is unhappy with the 49ers (which he isn't). He childishly attempts to promote the idea that the 49ers are going to "keep losing" and that Randy Moss will then "quit", as if to say Moss is an unprofessional child. It is Florio who is both unprofessional and a child.
What bugs me is that no one thinks maybe, just MAYBE, Harbaugh informed Moss before signing him that he'd likely only play 25-35% of the snaps and Moss was totally on board and fine with it. And if he weren't, we merely wouldn't have signed him. Why is that idea so far-fetched to so many people?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if Moss starts whinning. Florio is just rehashing what is already known. That Moss is a diva who complains when things don't go his way.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Few more weeks until he quits.
Originally posted by susweel:
Few more weeks until he quits.

I guess that means you're one of the many people I just referred to lol
Oh well,

• Media BS
  • It's one loss
  • Season still early

Go Niners!

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
didn't read the article, but I think we are under-utilizing Moss. Teams are giving him big cushions, preseason reports were he looks fast and not rusty, so why aren't we testing him? For 7 years we have been saying we don't throw downfield because our non QB players on offense suck and because our coaching sucks. Now Moss sucks too?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Moss can't seperate anymore. He slow out of breaks and goes down on his own when he goes across the middle. I'd rather have Jenkins get his touches and just use Moss as a 4th reciever. He is not starting material anymore, no matter what the reports were coming out of training camp.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I wouldn't be surprised if Moss starts whinning. Florio is just rehashing what is already known. That Moss is a diva who complains when things don't go his way.

Might be the best thing all around if he does. If he's content enough and working then great. If not? Cut him loose and bring in AJJ for some work. We have set ourselves up to be fine with or w/o Moss. I'd be happier if he's a good boy, but if not? see ya!
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/24/moss-had-seven-snaps-in-the-second-half/

Mike Florio just wrote a piece of trash article in which he is trolling; seeking to create problems where none exist. He cites a years old quote from Randy Moss in a transparent attempt to make it seem like Moss is unhappy with the 49ers (which he isn't). He childishly attempts to promote the idea that the 49ers are going to "keep losing" and that Randy Moss will then "quit", as if to say Moss is an unprofessional child. It is Florio who is both unprofessional and a child.

I read the article and didn't read into it what you read into it.

Mike Florio "So if the Niners continue to lose and if Moss continues to be a non-factor, Moss eventually may do what he has done at least twice before in his career — quit.

He never says the 49ers are going to keep losing and Moss will quit. There is a big difference in "THE NINERS WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE AND RANDY MOSS WILL QUIT" and "IF THE NINERS CONTINUE TO LOSE RANDY MOSS MIGHT QUIT"
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:

I read the article and didn't read into it what you read into it.

Mike Florio "So if the Niners continue to lose and if Moss continues to be a non-factor, Moss eventually may do what he has done at least twice before in his career — quit.

He never says the 49ers are going to keep losing and Moss will quit. There is a big difference in "THE NINERS WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE AND RANDY MOSS WILL QUIT" and "IF THE NINERS CONTINUE TO LOSE RANDY MOSS MIGHT QUIT"

So basically, you're saying the news article doesn't contain any news.
Share 49ersWebzone