There are 149 users in the forums

ex niners show great pleasure in the niners lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Of course Mooch said that they s**t canned his ass and Harbaugh is already a better coach. Deion? He goes whatever way the wind blows. He hit it, got a superbowl and split. He has no loyalty to the team at all.

You want a loyal ex-niner? Hit up Steve Young. Dude shows his bias no matter how bad the odds stack against him.

Technically, Mooch went 13-3 and lost in the NFCCG at candlestick, too.

Oh lord, but we can't really say a "Mooch-run" 49ers squad was ever a quality squad (minus that 1997 team full of pieces left over from the Walsh/Seifert eras). -Mooch's clock-management skills/usage of time-outs in playoff games were just flat-out atrocious. -It would be like 1:20 left in the playoffs until halftime against the Packers (in those late 90s encounters), and Mooch would sit on the ball and not take any risks until halftime (when down by 7-10).
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by mella8:
We did lose to a team that we should have blown away. You can look at it 2 ways:

1) we didnt lose the game --- we just gave it away with stupid mistakes

2) the Vikings outplayed us, outschemed us, outmatched us.

Niner fans would like to believe the former, but the reality is the latter. We got flat out beat up today, and Im not surprised that NFL pundits will be questioning just how good we really are...

OK ive had enough, this guy is a GB fan, i was right before, i dont care that you're here, just that you are trying to act like a fan of our team, i called you on it before now stop b******tting, its annoying to read your crap. You have said in a couple of posts now "Niner fans" say this, or would like to believe that, etc.

And everytime you bring up a team that could make us pay later you put, what happens when we face GB or NYG, and then you put again something like, what happens when we play GB or NE, we already beat GB dude, we lost and we should have played better, but it happens.

Anyways i am not just saying this to you because of the psots i mentioned above, other posters and myself knew in the first weeks Gameday threads because you were clearly saying GREAT things about GB and degrading us to an extent even i wouldnt in my most critical times, or any psoter here would. Your posts sicne have just cemented that. Now im not attackign you and i dotn really care, but please just be who you are, that way we can respect an outsiders opinion to go along with ours. Because its seriously getting obvious, you cant even say one positive thing about the team.

HAHA i dont know why i had to say this again i just feel like being a gotcha journalist tonight and letting my fellow posters the truth. Really could care less who your fandom lies with, but just be real here and lets talk football. Your opinion is valued, and we want it, but be real

Im sorry but Im not a "rah rah lets go team" cheerleader like you guys. Maybe its bc I dont live in the Bay Area, but I look at things objectively. I cant sit there and find the positives in the negatives. We got beat straight up today by a better prepared team. Its just that simple. What sucks is that we couldve still matches their preparedness, but we didnt --- so Ima say it. If other Niner fans find that offensive, or if it makes them feel that I dont count as a fan bc Im not wearing the rose colored shades, then so be it. Ans I do refer to a lot of fans as "them" or "Niner fans" bc I dont think most Niner fans are diehard objective followers.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
We did lose to a team that we should have blown away. You can look at it 2 ways:

1) we didnt lose the game --- we just gave it away with stupid mistakes

2) the Vikings outplayed us, outschemed us, outmatched us.

Niner fans would like to believe the former, but the reality is the latter. We got flat out beat up today, and Im not surprised that NFL pundits will be questioning just how good we really are...

OK ive had enough, this guy is a GB fan, i was right before, i dont care that you're here, just that you are trying to act like a fan of our team, i called you on it before now stop b******tting, its annoying to read your crap. You have said in a couple of posts now "Niner fans" say this, or would like to believe that, etc.

And everytime you bring up a team that could make us pay later you put, what happens when we face GB or NYG, and then you put again something like, what happens when we play GB or NE, we already beat GB dude, we lost and we should have played better, but it happens.

Anyways i am not just saying this to you because of the psots i mentioned above, other posters and myself knew in the first weeks Gameday threads because you were clearly saying GREAT things about GB and degrading us to an extent even i wouldnt in my most critical times, or any psoter here would. Your posts sicne have just cemented that. Now im not attackign you and i dotn really care, but please just be who you are, that way we can respect an outsiders opinion to go along with ours. Because its seriously getting obvious, you cant even say one positive thing about the team.

HAHA i dont know why i had to say this again i just feel like being a gotcha journalist tonight and letting my fellow posters the truth. Really could care less who your fandom lies with, but just be real here and lets talk football. Your opinion is valued, and we want it, but be real

Im sorry but Im not a "rah rah lets go team" cheerleader like you guys. Maybe its bc I dont live in the Bay Area, but I look at things objectively. I cant sit there and find the positives in the negatives. We got beat straight up today by a better prepared team. Its just that simple. What sucks is that we couldve still matches their preparedness, but we didnt --- so Ima say it. If other Niner fans find that offensive, or if it makes them feel that I dont count as a fan bc Im not wearing the rose colored shades, then so be it. Ans I do refer to a lot of fans as "them" or "Niner fans" bc I dont think most Niner fans are diehard objective followers.

Right because you are a Packers fan. Well known fact. Why are you still trying to pretend? At least make another account or something so your not so obvious.
Really, who gives a flying ____!
You don't have to go to the NFL network or ESPN to see people rejoicing the lost.

Just read the forums in the

.... 49erswebzone.

Yes. Some people here are so heavily invested in seeing Alex fail to make a point.

This is really foreign to me.

I do have to admit that the closes I got to wishing against somebody was Marvin Benard of the Giants.
But even when he stepped in the batters box I still wished that he gets a hit and win the ball game.

A sack turns it to a "he shouldn't have seen the blitz" a drop pass "turns into a bad throw" and RB fumble is forgotten.

I don't get it.

A lost turns people into a wild mob wanting heads of every player and coach.
I guess thats the definition of a fan. Maybe not a very good fan but nonetheless a fan..
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
It is a long season and we will see. We have earned all of the praise thus far to the point that other teams are mimicking us and trying to make defense and running the football important again. This was a pass happy all about the QB and WR league but we had led the revolution of bringing the game back to the basics. We win our division and make the playoffs then we will be a tough out

best words said above right there. i agree.. Preach brother preach!!!!
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
just got the nfl network and i saw the highlights and i notice how deion and mooch were talking about how minnesota expose us , and how we are not the best team and we got crown to early for a superbowl pick , is it me be does the media not like the niners

Those knuckleheads were the ones last week anointing us the best in the league. As long as those guys were in the league, I would have thought this loss wouldn't come as such a surprise. Its common in sports when a team has one or two big emotional wins in a row like we did against Green Bay and Detriot then have a let down. It happens in all sports. We are still better than the vikings.
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
just got the nfl network and i saw the highlights and i notice how deion and mooch were talking about how minnesota expose us , and how we are not the best team and we got crown to early for a superbowl pick , is it me be does the media not like the niners

You just got the NFL NETWORK? Well do yourself a favor and only use the channel for watching shows like Top 10, NFL replay, A football Life and a few other shows.The channel shows some old school stuff that is pretty cool. Don't waste your time on much else. With guys like Sanders Mooch Irvin Sapp Dukes and Faulk along with Warner the shows really suck. If you like watching grown men talk over each other and just plain acting like fools then go ahead and watch. Last show I watched was last season and after about 5 minuets into the show i gave up. All the screaming and yelling and laughing over each other gave me a headache. Sapp and Dukes are the worst. NFL NETWORK <-----Much like their web site is a joke.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Lol @ taking anything serious a coke fiend like Deion Sanders has to say

As for that b***h mariucci, I could never take a man serious who lets other grown men treat him like a hooker.

it's like the dorky white guy trying to earn his keep in the hood.
Share 49ersWebzone