Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Finally Time to Blame HARBAUGH !

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
blame everyone except Alex ! wow

Shhhh...don't say that too loud.
I think Coach should get the blame...his players simply weren't ready for what the Vikes did. Call it over-confidence, lack of preparation, whatever you want, but the BL is Minn was the better team last Sunday.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
everyone on the team except for kyle williams had a s**tty day. i wouldn't get all emotional and compare harbaugh to singletary LOL

Imagine if Kyle won the game for us on 2 TD returns....LoL. I think that would all but makeup for last season for most of the fans.

Winning a regular season game does not make up for blowing a championship. Not for most, anyway.
I think its time to stop trying to find a scapegoat to pit the blame on whether coaches alex oline defense whoever it was an all out team loss. Just do like the team is doing and stop staring into the past. Its a new week time to move move foward and focus on whats ahead of us not whats behind.
I'd be willing to bet Harbs was more than willing to take blame on this one.
I agree he would take the blame, hes a great coach. Great coaches dont throw there team under the bus.
Points the finger at himself when they do bad, and points the finger at everybody else but himself when they do good. Signs of a great coach and teammate when he was a player.
Hey, everybody was to blame, but Coach and coaching plus game plans, etc all were lousy. Players sleepwalked tackling, dropped passes, passes errant, fumbles, yikes, the whole tamale. But here's a question. What if Aldon had been playing only on passing downs, like last yr. This D is no where near as fearsome, when Aldon has to hang back, guarding for the run. Make him a bullrusher every play and let's just see how much better this D is. 4-3 anybody?
why isn't this packer fan (mella) banned yet?
I hate this team right now, still bitter about dropping a deuce the way we did against a team we should have beaten. If we get beaten by the Jets, then Im going to start panicking.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Hey, everybody was to blame, but Coach and coaching plus game plans, etc all were lousy. Players sleepwalked tackling, dropped passes, passes errant, fumbles, yikes, the whole tamale. But here's a question. What if Aldon had been playing only on passing downs, like last yr. This D is no where near as fearsome, when Aldon has to hang back, guarding for the run. Make him a bullrusher every play and let's just see how much better this D is. 4-3 anybody?

I looked at every play in the first half. Aldon was dominant. He was chasing Ponder around most of the time.
I didn't feel like looking at the second half, but the first half is where we lost the game.

I'm not worried about the Jets because I don't think Sanchez can move as well as Ponder.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
I hate this team right now, still bitter about dropping a deuce the way we did against a team we should have beaten. If we get beaten by the Jets, then Im going to start panicking.
your first four words makes me hate you
I blame Alex
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I blame Alex

if you think about it,, it is the fault of alex that JH is the coach. We could have had anyone but we had to find the only coach out there who liked alex. look where that got us
ill blame harbaugh if we dont make the playoffs. were 2-1 so far and weve looked great in two games. that makes last week an anomaly. you drama queens make the webzone suck for a month if they lose one game. if you were fans last year youd see that after we lost to dallas early on last year we went on an epic asswhooping spree that landed us in the nfc championship game and almost the superbowl barring those two stupid plays and some bad calls. chill out, its barely week 4...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home