There are 171 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Cardinals pulling a Romney.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

More like an Obama...
This has made the wait for Sunday so much sweeter. 9 sacks. Aldon better save his appetite cuz he is going to eat on MNF!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

More like an Obama...

"I think we should go to another topic"
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Seahawks: Solid defense, great DB's with a solid front. Good running back, ok offensive line, no receivers and a very s**tty overrated rookie QB. 7-9 at best with Wilson starting.

The Cardinals: Great defensive line, up and coming line backers, raw but very natural and athletic DB's. Great receiver, no running game, OK QB if he had a line. Possibly the worst offensive line in football.
8-8 at best.

The Rams: Very strong defensive line, solid DB's and a good line backer. The entire defense plays hard. Great but aging RB, very solid young QB in a new system, just lost their best receiver to a broken collar bone. They will get better as the year goes and they learn the new offense.
9-7 at best
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This whole division is going to be tough

All defense no offense

We always hear about our offense but it is actually pretty good considering. So far this year we are 17th in total offensive yards, 1 spot ahead of Green Bay and we are 12th in scoring at 26ppg ahead of teams like PIT PHI GB DET DAL SD and everyone else in our division. All of this and we leave yards and points on the table every game. We do have a pretty good ball control run oriented offense. It chews clock demoralizes defenses scores points minimizes turnovers wins field position and wins games. We are under the illusion that just because we don't have a pro bowl passer that we do not have a pretty good offense aided by our defense and special teams. Now I do realize that GB and DET are ranked so lowly because they faced us, but as they say, stats are stats and the numbers don't lie
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM ]
It is definitely a good thing that our division is improving. If we can't beat these schmuks, we don't deserve to go anywhere.
That was possibly the worst performance by an offensive line that I've ever seen. I sense a lengthy losing streak coming up. So glad these pretenders got exposed big time.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That was possibly the worst performance by an offensive line that I've ever seen. I sense a lengthy losing streak coming up. So glad these pretenders got exposed big time.

GB in the first half against Sea was worse IMO
Please tell me again how Snyder was good?

Originally posted by jreff22:
Please tell me again how Snyder was good?

Lol this.

The guy was a turnstile all game long
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

GB in the first half against Sea was worse IMO

Its tough playing in the Clink when you just are not prepared for that crowd noise and that type of physicality from an NFC West doormat traditionally. Pack made the proper adjustments the 2nd half and handled it though. The Cards, however knew what they were walking into and still could not do anything about it. Go Adam Snyder!!
Lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on, did anyone really think the Cards were legit?
This game just confirmed that no team in the NFC West is a threat to us. We are better than every team in this division in every aspect of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone