LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
AZ's FIRST LOSS!!! Thanks STL!!!!
Niners will finish 13-3 all other 3 teams finish 8-8
This game has made me more worried about the Rams than either the Seahawks or Cardinals. Fisher has got that team playing aggressively, their defense is highly talented, Jackson is still a very good RB with their shifty rookie backing him up, Bradford throws a great deal, the biggest weaknesses on that team are in the OL and at WR, once they get that straightened out, they could be very scary, looking to next year I'm much more concerned about them, especially considering the quality of the coaching compared to the inept hacks in Arizona and Seattle.
Now you guys are scared of the Rams?! LMAO!
Not scared, their offense is still weak, especially with Amendola out for awhile now with a broken collarbone. Their defense is legit though, the OL is going to have to be on top of its game to handle Long and Quinn, that's for damn sure.
Nothing would make me happier than to see Seattle finish in last place (Not Niner related nothing would make me happier, of course).
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I am calling it now, the Arizona Cardinals will lose 4 of their next 6 games-

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

Vs SF Lose of course. On Monday night this is going to be one hell of a game.

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

@ ATL Lose - Atlanta is a much better team than the Cards all around.

There you go, I am calling the AZ crash now

The crash back down to earth begun a couple weeks earlier than I though, but I saw it coming.

I still predict them losing 3 of their next 5...
No.
Cream rises to the top

When we win the West again, no one can say it is the NFC Worst

Competition is a good thing
Worried about the Rams? lol you realize they're going up against the Arizona offensive line right? They're giving the Cowgirls offensive line a run for their money. I look forward to seeing what our 4 man pass rush and occasional blitz can do to that offensive line. Kolb will be eating dirt all night.

wtf were the rams fans chanting at the interviews at the nfl network table booth? Sound like I heard niners...hmmmm hopefully I'm just trippin.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
wtf were the rams fans chanting at the interviews at the nfl network table booth? Sound like I heard niners...hmmmm hopefully I'm just trippin.

Sounded like "Marshall" to me.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Ajanke:

ugggh...they were saying "WARRNER!!"
  • fly15
  • Veteran

@ STL Win - will probably win but not a Guarantee. I would love to see STL pull this one out.

Vs Buffalo Win - This game could go either way, but after being beat down in SF and playing there second straight week on the west coast and think AZ pulls it out over Buffalo.

@ Minn Lose- Playing in Minn is not easy as we know and Ponder will dink and dunk them all day long. This is where their downfall begins

@ Green Bay Lose. Green Bay is a div battle and will not beat at home in November

Bye

The crash back down to earth begun a couple weeks earlier than I though, but I saw it coming.

Bye

u should be on the NFL pick'em
Im just really happy the division is getting some respect.
Share 49ersWebzone