Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

I bet by the end of the season the NFC West will go like this:

San Francisco
St. Louis
Arizona
Seattle

I don't think St Louis is a bad team and they will be the ones pressuring us eventually. They have a good coach and better QB than the Cards and Seattle. Book it!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

San Francisco
St. Louis
Arizona
Seattle

I don't think St Louis is a bad team and they will be the ones pressuring us eventually. They have a good coach and better QB than the Cards and Seattle. Book it!

That's definitely an unpopular and interesting take. I respect the Lambs' rush DEs... overall respect to the NFCW defenses. I respect the Bradford to Amendola (sp?) connection... Cards D... Seachicks D... other than that? nah... Still think we have the superior team by far.

What I have noticed.. maybe more than ever? ... ( and I know, this is relatively a "well, no sh*t Sherlock comment ).. is that teams playing at home seem to be so much more prepared and intense than when they are away. As if the players respond far more to the home energy than before.. as if people themselves are getting more emotionally needy in general. I can see us struggling to play at any of these NFCW team's homes.
Buffalo Bills through 5 weeks last year: 4-1, finished 6-10
SD Chargers through 5 weeks last year 4-1, finished 8-8
Washington Redskins through 5 weeks last year 3-1 (because they had a bye), finished 5-11
Oakland Raiders through 6 weeks last year 4-2, finished 8-8
Cleveland Browns through first 3 weeks last year 2-1, finished 4-12

All these teams started hot and finished shi**y last year. This stuff happens every year and I guarantee you the Cardinals and Seahawks will fall off. They will have a mid-season meltdown. People are overreacting way too much about these teams. The seahawks are starting a rookie QB and defenses will catch up to him and the Cardinals have well...Kevin Kolb. Calm down people

Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Buffalo Bills through 5 weeks last year: 4-1, finished 6-10
SD Chargers through 5 weeks last year 4-1, finished 8-8
Washington Redskins through 5 weeks last year 3-1 (because they had a bye), finished 5-11
Oakland Raiders through 6 weeks last year 4-2, finished 8-8
Cleveland Browns through first 3 weeks last year 2-1, finished 4-12

All these teams started hot and finished shi**y last year. This stuff happens every year and I guarantee you the Cardinals and Seahawks will fall off. They will have a mid-season meltdown. People are overreacting way too much about these teams. The seahawks are starting a rookie QB and defenses will catch up to him and the Cardinals have well...Kevin Kolb. Calm down people

All of those teams had a major injury to their star player (bread and butter) SD might be exempt
I'm just happy that the NFC West is no longer the door-mat division that alot of these so-called experts say or call it...Competition is great & I'm just excited about the growth in the league, also the television exposure from ESPN, NFL Network & Fox. I love being able to watch alot of our games on tv, since I live out in the Pacific...
its cool that the shehawks and card are bringing hard-hitting defense now. it makes watching football so much more awesome.
them being good makes us good. harbaugh is all about competing and getting better. the best motivation is one of, or in this case all of your rivals getting better.

San Francisco
St. Louis
Arizona
Seattle

That is possible I would switch Arizona and St. Louis and I would give that a good shot of happening.
Seattle was brought back down to earth in week 4, losing to the Rams.Wilson thinking he was hot sh*t last week had 3 picks today. Looks like they can only win at home

Miami currently beating AZ 13-0.

If all goes well....we will be tied 3-1 for first place in the NFC West. Maybe taking the lead in Week 5.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Seattle was brought back down to earth in week 4, losing to the Rams.Wilson thinking he was hot sh*t last week had 3 picks today. Looks like they can only win at home

If all goes well....we will be tied 3-1 for first place in the NFC West. Maybe taking the lead in Week 5.

Yep, hopefully...

49ers 3-1
Cardinals 3-1
Rams 2-2
Seattle 2-2
Originally posted by Baldie:

Dayam...AZ is now leading by 1
Cards going to be 4-0
Arizona's schedule will get much tougher though.

At St. Louis
Buffalo
At Minnesota
SF
At GB
BYE
At ATL
STL
At Jets
At Seattle
Detroit
Chicago
At SF

If they can be in it at the end of the season then they are legit. It's going to get tougher and tougher for them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Arizona's schedule will get much tougher though.

At St. Louis
Buffalo
At Minnesota
SF
At GB
At ATL
STL
At Jets
At Seattle
Detroit
Chicago
At SF

If they can be in it at the end of the season then they are legit. It's going to get tougher and tougher for them.

Starting week 8, it gets very brutal
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Cards going to be 4-0

lol no lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home