LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

Any update on Willis and Soapaga injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Rickey should be OK. He did sub for Soap last year. And seemed to be OK.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think Rickey should be OK. He did sub for Soap last year. And seemed to be OK.

He stepped in last season week 5 vs TB and kicked arse on their interior OL. He should be solid yet again, and this would give our F/O some better answer of how to solve our NT issues in the offseason (both RJF and Sopo are FAs)..
Originally posted by oldman9er:

He stepped in last season week 5 vs TB and kicked arse on their interior OL. He should be solid yet again, and this would give our F/O some better answer of how to solve our NT issues in the offseason (both RJF and Sopo are FAs)..

Ouch!... We draft a NT definitely. Kinda like the RG situation this year. Get what we can from what's currently on the team, FA, and draft. I feel good with Tomsula in charge of finding one. He was the one that put Soap at NT.

Ouch!... We draft a NT definitely. Kinda like the RG situation this year. Get what we can from what's currently on the team, FA, and draft. I feel good with Tomsula in charge of finding one. He was the one that put Soap at NT.

I think we find a way to keep one of them.. really do.

I think we find a way to keep one of them.. really do.
we have to keep one of them.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Give Soap a fair offer, if he doesnt bite I'll be happy with RJF and we can draft a 3-4 NT
Share 49ersWebzone