LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Any update on Willis and Soapaga injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
They should be ready to go for the Jets game.

Source?

They were seen walking around without a limp. I think the x-rays are just for precautionary reasons.

Ahhh, ok. Hope you're right man.
41mMatt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Both Isaac Sopoaga and Patrick Willis were walking with no difficulty after the game. Harbaugh did not have any details on their injuries.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Both Isaac Sopoaga and Patrick Willis were walking with no difficulty after the game. Harbaugh did not have any details on their injuries.

Good to hear it from one of the Matt's.

It's not like it matters. They had bad games against the Vikes, so obviously, they are teh suxxorz anyway.

It's not like it matters. They had bad games against the Vikes, so obviously, they are teh suxxorz anyway.

Yea, I know. Willis is soooooo overrated anyway. Larry Grant is much better!

I was stunned Ice walked off the field. That knee injury looked real bad.
Need injury update on this dude. Ricky Francois can take his place I think but we need Soap back.
Ya I like RJF spelling Justin and Ray, but not sure how much I like him at nose...perhaps Ian Williams should be active over Dobbs to be the backup nose.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis sprained his ankle Sunday, but San Francisco does not consider the injury to be serious.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN LB Patrick Willis, an injury concern after 49ers' game Sunday, is walking just fine today at team hotel in Youngstown.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis sprained his ankle Sunday, but San Francisco does not consider the injury to be serious.

Ouch. I would consider sitting Willis to let it heal 100%.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
WHAT ABOUT SOAP ?
Originally posted by susweel:
WHAT ABOUT SOAP ?

I think Soap is fine. It looked bad but he walked right off the field.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sopoaga and willis were spotted ballroom dancing last night. so they're fine.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ouch. I would consider sitting Willis to let it heal 100%.

Yeah, we should just sit anybody on the squad to has been nicked up. Better safe than sorry. 2-2 won't be a bad record.
Share 49ersWebzone