LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Did Nike make Harbaugh change his post game sweatshirt?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought it was hilarious how he bullied the frail little refs and they went and told teacher on him and got him fined. lmao
Love it, if it works, keep it going Harbaugh. I swear, Harbaugh is our best coach since Walsh and Seifert, was never a Maruici fan. If we do go all the way, I hope he gets a extension on his current 5yr deal. Lock this man up forever.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Love it, if it works, keep it going Harbaugh. I swear, Harbaugh is our best coach since Walsh and Seifert, was never a Maruici fan. If we do go all the way, I hope he gets a extension on his current 5yr deal. Lock this man up forever.

Yeah Mariuci was ok but just like Garcia at QB he was just ok. Not good enough to take a talented team deep into the playoffs not s**tty enough to miss the playoffs. Harbaugh is a way better coach.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Yeah Mariuci was ok but just like Garcia at QB he was just ok. Not good enough to take a talented team deep into the playoffs not s**tty enough to miss the playoffs. Harbaugh is a way better coach.

In fairness to Mooch, Harbaugh has an ownership that will back him to the hilt. When Mooch was at the helm, the inmates were running the asylum.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

In fairness to Mooch, Harbaugh has an ownership that will back him to the hilt. When Mooch was at the helm, the inmates were running the asylum.

meh, to hell with Mooch. i'll never forgive him for laying down in the last 2 minutes of the 1st half in the playoff game against the Bucs.
HAHAHAHAHA seriously this guy. He probably wears that jersey to bed because we all know the dude still wears it in the off season to a b-ball game and who knows where else. the guy is almost always in a jersey, hat, khakis and runners.

It only strengthens the bond he has with the team and the fans.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
HAHAHAHAHA seriously this guy. He probably wears that jersey to bed because we all know the dude still wears it in the off season to a b-ball game and who knows where else. the guy is almost always in a jersey, hat, khakis and runners.

It only strengthens the bond he has with the team and the fans.

lol he's either superstitious, a cheap mother f**ker or both!
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 21, 2012 at 7:43 PM ]
i already clarified this issue in this thread:

www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167653-harbaugh-49er-jersey/page2

1) for obvious reasons JH couldn't wear any of his numerous reebok 49ers sweaters from last year due to the new nike NFL outfitter contract

2) apparently, during all this year's preseason and week 1 vs green bay, nike hadn't provided a black sweater suitable to JH's liking, or hadn't even bothered to design one

3) not willing to be bothered with requesting that nike make a suitable longsleeve black sweater for him (with requisite swoosh logo), JH simply solved the issue in his mcgyver-like way by taking an old stanford sweater of his (nike outfits stanford) and just sewing on a 49ers logo onto it

4) by week 2 nike had figured it out (though not without publicity by various websites/blogs, notably UniWatch blog) and provided a legit sweater for Harbaugh

/thread
My sister is a seamstress, I might send him a Nike sweatshirt with a Niner logo properly sewn on. What size is that, 2XL?

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

meh, to hell with Mooch. i'll never forgive him for laying down in the last 2 minutes of the 1st half in the playoff game against the Bucs.

In retrospect, a dumb decision; but most decisions are, in retrospect. To my mind, there are two things that you have to figure into Mooch's tenure: 1) the ownership fiascao; 2) the salary cap fiasco.

Clearly Mooch is not on par with Walsh and Seifert, but what he did with the tattered remains of the Dynasty was pretty impressive. Given the stacked decks that they had to deal with, I think Mooch and Garcia did one hell of a job during salary cap hell.

To my mind, Mooch wasn't the problem, a reluctance to pause and rebuild was the problem. Then things went nuts.
Harbaugh is really a great coach. And the best thing to happen to this organization in almost 20 years. But man he really needs to do something with that fashion sense. The same sweatshirt everyday. And the same color too. Can't he get a red one or something? And can he please stop tucking it in? Who tucks in a sweatshirt?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess as long as he has clean sweat shirts it ok. But, it does make him look like he never changes his clothes.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 22, 2012 at 3:22 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Harbaugh is really a great coach. And the best thing to happen to this organization in almost 20 years. But man he really needs to do something with that fashion sense. The same sweatshirt everyday. And the same color too. Can't he get a red one or something? And can he please stop tucking it in? Who tucks in a sweatshirt?

Let the coach wear what he wants, how he wants. With luck, Harbaugh's sweatshirt has a chance to rival Seifert's cardigan in Niners' lore.

Win one, and we can start talking about vee neck sweater-ology.

(I hope some of us still get that joke)
Share 49ersWebzone