LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Who would you trade next years First Round Pick for ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I say Darrelle Revis because if the niner defense has a weakness it is in the secondary.
jerry rice

I would say Andrew Luck
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM ]
I'd trade it for a 2nd rounder and a future 1st rounder.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by fryet:
None of the above. Draft pick players are cheaper than vets. We can't afford to pay another high profile player. I would rather get one high pick draft player than a vet.

Somebody didn't read the OP.

Why? Isn't not trading a choice also? First of all, as the fryet said cheaper and also, you are not going to get a player like most that have been mention because teams will want more for those players especially since our pick will be like this past year. Dashon will be gone after this year becasue of the cap and a desire to resign Navaro.
[ Edited by WildBill on Sep 22, 2012 at 3:25 AM ]
Julio Jones if were dreamin
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by fryet:
None of the above. Draft pick players are cheaper than vets. We can't afford to pay another high profile player. I would rather get one high pick draft player than a vet.

Somebody didn't read the OP.

Why? Isn't not trading a choice also? First of all, as the fryet said cheaper and also, you are not going to get a player like most that have been mention because teams will want more for those players especially since our pick will be like this past year. Dashon will be gone after this year becasue of the cap and a desire to resign Navaro.

I don't think it was meant to be taken so literal.
Not a big deal.
I did use the
I'd trade a first rounder for a starting OLB to be a backup.

Yes -- we are that good.
Revis, haloti........clay mathews.
Share 49ersWebzone