There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Turning Point | 49ers vs Lions Week 2

WE WANT CARR!!!!....not.

awesome video!
Originally posted by Ether:
Found it funny when he was screaming "HURRY UP ALEX." Not sure why, but for some reason that moment captures the closeness of Harbaugh and Alex's relationship.

I felt that same way too. Thanks for posting the video OP
wish I had a link to it... tried to find and iz be faileded.
That was cool, nicely done!
ALEX SMITH.... FK YEAH, Coming again, to save the mother fking day yeah,
"That is what Championships quarterbacks do"

Originally posted by oldman9er:

thanks for the PM'd link, 5NorCalSavage2.
Really glad Alex finally can show case his skills as a QB. He doesn't have a rocket arm, but he is Super smart and tough; together with coach Harbaugh the 9ers are on track for their 6th Lombardi Trophy.

I can't watch the video because I'm at work, but I will check it out when I get home.

Go 9ers!!!
I'm wondering if we really call 2 plays in the Huddle or if in that weekly install, a specific pass play is assigned to every run play called or vice versa.

I don't think it would be too difficult because the secondary pass play or run play assigned is only restricted to that formation/personnel package.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm wondering if we really call 2 plays in the Huddle or if in that weekly install, a specific pass play is assigned to every run play called or vice versa.

I don't think it would be too difficult because the secondary pass play or run play assigned is only restricted to that formation/personnel package.

The plays are called concurrently, with the second play being the kill.
Thanks for sharing this
Originally posted by redrathman:

So letting it roll means to use the second play ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by redrathman:

So letting it roll means to use the second play ?

means use the first play, kill means use the 2nd

thanks for the PM'd link, 5NorCalSavage2.

Pass along please?