Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's nose gets bloodied this week?

vs Green Bay - Joe Staley

vs Detroit - Alex Smith

vs Minnesota- ? I'm thinkiing A Davis, he's always mixing it up with someone
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
sing i hope. As we are (hopefully) kicking them up and down in that disgracefull stadium i wonder what he is thinking as he looks across the field at all the players he had and what they are like now
Originally posted by cciowa:
sing i hope. As we are (hopefully) kicking them up and down in that disgracefull stadium i wonder what he is thinking as he looks across the field at all the players he had and what they are like now

"i need to check the tape."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

ha. what a impotent idiot i wonder how many of the players will shake his hand after the game. i do not even want to see that I would not mind and I think it would be nice if gore and justin smith shook nolans hand this year. I do not think there was any bad blood there. on the other hand I wonder what alex will have to say the week before that game about nolan!
Ponders.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Ponders.

What's there to ponder about? It's a pretty simple question.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

ha. what a impotent idiot i wonder how many of the players will shake his hand after the game. i do not even want to see that I would not mind and I think it would be nice if gore and justin smith shook nolans hand this year. I do not think there was any bad blood there. on the other hand I wonder what alex will have to say the week before that game about nolan!

Why bring up Nolan?

/thread
AP - he'll face the toughest, meanest, baddest run D in football.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why bring up Nolan?

yes you are right i f**ked up,,, i thought he was at miami for some reason,, sorry sorry.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i did screw up about nolan but since he is in atlanta and everyone thinks he is a god now , i think it would be funny if we face them in the playoffs and torch his defense,, beating sing and nolan in one year would mean we have come full circle( almost untill we win a super bowl)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread

Jesse "the body" Ventura is no longer the gov there.now we are the predators
[ Edited by 16to87 on Sep 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM ]
meh
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Ponders.

If Tim Tebow has a thought, is it a Christian Ponder?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home