Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fog horn

Originally posted by daraceto6:
Originally posted by 99problems:
you must be young

Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
I think the foghorn sounds cool but the idea is copied from the SF Giants at AT&T Park.

you must be young

LOL, but tell him why, the foghorn at at&t park was brought over from candlestick when they moved, so it always belonged to the stick.

i was there 2, i loved the AaaaaaaaHOOOOOo..AFTER every first down.
Originally posted by LESLEE415:

as a season ticket holder i think its gonna get old FAST especially from a team that gets 6 first downs on a scoring drive. doing it 20 times a game on top of the D fence chants as well as telling the dumb fans to keep quiet on offense might be a bit much

edit:
yes i did the chant a few times.
[ Edited by 99problems on Sep 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM ]
The foghorn is great! I was wondering what that chant was as I am watching the games from home. We were trying to figure out if they were chanting a particular name or something.
Ummmm....am i the only one here who realizes the niners already had a touchdown song? With the drums in the beginning? That has been used since the dynasty years?....hello?....bueller...??
I LOVE THAT f**kING FOG HORN!!! -I get that warm and snuggly feeling of sports nostalgia, love what this team keeps doing.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I LOVE THAT f**kING FOG HORN!!! -I get that warm and snuggly feeling of sports nostalgia, love what this team keeps doing.

I wanna hear that thing all game long. All game long!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Yup i hated when other teams like the vikings blow that f**king horn or the Bucs shoot the cannons.

It feels nice knowing that fog horn is probably pissing them off too.
Fog horn is great and all but, can we stop the stupid "ohhh ahhh" b******t.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Fog horn is great and all but, can we stop the stupid "ohhh ahhh" b******t.

I love that. Went to the Houston Texans pre-season game this year and they yell "FIRST DOWN" in conjunction with the stadium announcer. It's pretty cool. And as an opposing fan, it sure annoyed the hell out of me.

It is rounding out nicely. Last game was really loud. This Sunday should be it.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SportsFan:

It is rounding out nicely. Last game was really loud. This Sunday should be it.

Good to see you at the Tailgate! Have any clue where that chant started?
Get rid of the ripped off "Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh!" and replace it with a trolley bell for first downs. Maybe "All aboard!" *Ding* *Ding*. You feelin' that?
I guess if you wanted to queue the crowd, you'd have to do it with the *Ding* *Ding* then crowd chants "All Aboard!"
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Get rid of the ripped off "Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh!" and replace it with a trolley bell for first downs. Maybe "All aboard!" *Ding* *Ding*. You feelin' that?

Gayer than christmas.