There are 149 users in the forums

Fog horn

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its a classic sound you hear in SF.

It think its awesome. Should carry on to the new stadium, even though its in S.C.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Leg horn
Originally posted by susweel:
Leg horn

smfh lmao
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I loved it too... More so than the ahoo ahoo ahoo. Although that started picking up some steam in the 4th when crabs was pickin up 1sts every time he touched the ball.

The ahoo doesn't work because they wait way too long. I will not ahoo when alex is giving the play call and snap count. And majorityof the time that is when they do it.
I live a long a55 ways away from SF, but I can see how that would be good for the fans and players.

However, I did live in Wisconsin for awhile, nothing compares to Billy Brewer going down a slide into a pitcher of beer whenever the Milwaukee Brewers hit a HR (which wasnt that often)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It made my penis tingle.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 19, 2012 at 4:00 AM ]
Yeah it was awesome. Funny to see some people jump the first time it went off. Hey when did the 49ers start doing the 300 chant thing after a 1st down? I was at the 49ers Saints playoff game and they didn't do it then.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I loved it too... More so than the ahoo ahoo ahoo. Although that started picking up some steam in the 4th when crabs was pickin up 1sts every time he touched the ball.

The ahoo doesn't work because they wait way too long. I will not ahoo when alex is giving the play call and snap count. And majorityof the time that is when they do it.

I was telling my buddy next to me that their timing was off, I agree.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
The ahoo ahoo ahooooo was badass. and the horn was dope too!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
IT WAS f**kING BADASS!!!!

But not in stupid Santa Clara, The SticK, YES.........BTW I was hearing people trying to get into the 300 ahh uoo deal after 1st downs, not bad but if not everyone is doing it..humm Why not just scream; Hoo Rahh..bout the same and everyone know that one..

Very hockey/CFL-like...

A lot of teams are doing that now. The Patriots use the Boston Bruins goal horn after their points
I was there as well and the horn was a surprise, like it we should keep it, the spartan chant took a little bit of time to catch on but after the second quarter the whole section i was in finally started to do it after every first down.....BOSS!!!!!
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

I was telling my buddy next to me that their timing was off, I agree.

It sounds good on TV.
I think it would be better every take away instead of first downs.
I think they should blow it three times for a touchdown.

Two short and one long blow.
I thought someone hit a homerun when it first went off after the 1st VD TD
Share 49ersWebzone